• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Mixing gabapentin with pregabalin?

Ne0

Bluelighter
So would mixing pregabalin with gabapentin give better recreational effects? I also take alprazolam which works great with pregabalin.

edit. well I took already 1800mg and now have taken 900mg pregabalin (high tolerance). Feels good, I have high tolerance to both so I think it will boos eah other like taking two different opioids will make high even better or takign two diffrent benzos makes it even better. I report again. I know I should take gabapentin every 2 hours for best bioacitity, but they are 600mg gabapentins.

Last edited:
Yes Ilike this, Im goign to getr some tramadol, very nice feeling 5mg xanax, 1g pregabalin and 3g gabapentin and you feel good, very good combo.

Anyone what? You're already mixing them, so what's the question?

Not sure if I',m wasting them by doing so. I need more experiences from other people. Do they have syngery between each other? Like taking alprazolam with clonazepam would have, making better buzz.

Not sure if I',m wasting them by doing so. I need more experiences from other people. Do they have syngery between each other? Like taking alprazolam with clonazepam would have, making better buzz.
That's not true

What are you on these meds for
Mostly of anxiety, but I used them to be able to work. Anyway, it's total waste to mix these two. But mixing phenibut with pregabalin is different, can reccommend it but 2,5g phenibut iwth 300mg pregabalin made me feel terrible, was puking for hours.

I'm only on 100mg of Pregabalin a day. How on earth r u on upto 1g of Pregabalin? Is your doctor giving u that amount? Or r u getting them from a "different source"?

I'm only on 100mg of Pregabalin a day. How on earth r u on upto 1g of Pregabalin? Is your doctor giving u that amount? Or r u getting them from a "different source"?
600mg is max dose doctor can give you, but I bought it from street. It was extremely expensive. I used 100$ daily for pregabalin, sometimes I used 2g pregabalin a day. Now I get 2x75mg pregabalin daily and from other country 150mg 3x daily. Now I have source for doctors who can give me as much pregablain and phenibut as I want. But I don't mess with them anymore, very nasty addiction.

I get a daily supply of 100mg of Pregabalin refilled monthly off my doctor and I only really take them "as required". I always have a surplus when I get my refill.