• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Mixing diff opiates with benzos

Inc3pti0n

Bluelighter
Hi people.
So I'm not getting the buzz, warm feeling anymore from codeine. I have a high tolerance, now today I have taken 450mg in a single dose as normally I would take between 300-450mg when I do take them.
This was about 2 hours ago

I then added 20mg diazepam which again I have somewhat a tolerance to and I feel a little more of a warm feeling not so much very euphoric.

I want to know if I can add a 15mg oxycodone, now these are the prolonged release tablets. I had a total of 60mg oxy yesterday and just had a nod not really euphoric at all.
Why is this ?

Also given my tolerance to codeine how much oxycodone would I need to get a nice buzz ?
And how long should I wait after taking the above would be safe to take oxycodone
Finally, do the prolonged release still give a buzz ?

um no?

both r potent depressants

like that combo has put down horses

You could but the sensible answer is probably not?

It sounds like you're maybe at that point where you should perhaps consider knocking it on the head for a while. I'm pretty much in the same situation. I been working down off the stronger stuff and I was enjoying my codeine but yeah it just doesn't work the same. Shite.

Or you go the other way and progress with the stronger ones. But that never ends well, does it.

Good luck.

um no?

both r potent depressants

like that combo has put down horses

Bro I added 20mg diazepam upon making the thread so 8 hours ago at least I had them 450mg codeine 2 hours later 20mg diazepam and just now crushed and snorted a 15mg oxycodone prolonged release tablet to hope to break the timed release.

Obviously I know I need to stop the codeine as they do v little for me now and I know I'm using way too muc. This is just a one off case using what I have today,

whateve u do dont mix fent and xanax and vodka alrite?

You could but the sensible answer is probably not?

It sounds like you're maybe at that point where you should perhaps consider knocking it on the head for a while. I'm pretty much in the same situation. I been working down off the stronger stuff and I was enjoying my codeine but yeah it just doesn't work the same. Shite.

Or you go the other way and progress with the stronger ones. But that never ends well, does it.

Good luck.
Completely agree with you this was why I made the thread 450mg done v little for me I felt the 20mg diazepam more. Now just snorted a 15mg oxycodone only cos it's the prolonged release tablets.

I only got 10 oxys off a friend have no plans to get more it's just diazepam and codeine I normally use and mix. Sometimes go way overboard on the diazepam.

And your right it not ending well with stronger stuff I've been thru it on tramadol they was horrible to stop. I felt so ill

Well... When I was at the ER for a painfully stiff neck the Doctor Prescribed Diazepam 5mg with Percocet 10mg for my neck pain. And then gave me a script for both. So, if the doctor says taking both at the same time is OK I quess it's alright to take together. Funny thing though... Years later when I went to the ER for the same condition they only gave me Flexaril for it. So, it's like I say... Different Doctors prescribe different things.

Well... When I was at the ER for a painfully stiff neck the Doctor Prescribed Diazepam 5mg with Percocet 10mg for my neck pain. And then gave me a script for both. So, if the doctor says taking both at the same time is OK I quess it's alright to take together. Funny thing though... Years later when I went to the ER for the same condition they only gave me Flexaril for it. So, it's like I say... Different Doctors prescribe different things.

True. I mean I've been scripted tramadol max dose and diazepam 40mg per day.

I just like to know as much info as I never plan to OD and minimise it as much as possible even tho I do have quite high tolerance. 60mg diazepam to me may be like 10mg to someone who has barely had it before

Completely agree with you this was why I made the thread 450mg done v little for me I felt the 20mg diazepam more. Now just snorted a 15mg oxycodone only cos it's the prolonged release tablets.

I only got 10 oxys off a friend have no plans to get more it's just diazepam and codeine I normally use and mix. Sometimes go way overboard on the diazepam.

And your right it not ending well with stronger stuff I've been thru it on tramadol they was horrible to stop. I felt so ill
Well then, you know what needs doing then.

Best of luck.

BB

TheBaine ….an alkaloid in the opium poppy (along with Morphine 8-13% per pod & Codeine) is very different from Morphine.

Morphious (the Greek god of Dreams) Morphine is very sedating, secondary to its unmatched potent analgesic properties and euphoric warmth & bliss, contentment, anxiolytic effects….the “Gold Standard” in which all other opioids are judged by. (Like Diazepam/Valium in the world of benzodiazepine)

TheBaine has stimulant properties in contrast to the sedative effects of Morphine / Diacetylmorphine.

Oxycodone is HANDS DOWN the most euphoric & pleasurable opioid. Period. Purdue Pharma knew this. So did the NAZI pharmacologists, selecting Eukadol (Oxycodone) as it’s main opioid stating “potent analgesic properties and profound euphoria” the only opioid that has Cocaine like euphoric properties

The only 2 drugs to ever give me TRUE euphoria, were oral Oxycodone & Methylphenidate (Ritalin). I’ve never felt an elation like that in my entire life. Ya, blasting weak, cut shit in highschool (Cocaine) MDMA probably the same trash, etc.

I’ll never forget Oxycodone…..making the pleasure centres inside my brain CUM with dopaminergic/opioid Euphoric bliss, an overwhelming sense of happiness and elation, talkative, energetic, social butterfly, confident, calm cool & collective while feeling like I just made passionate love to an angel in gods kingdom.

Methylphenidate (Ritalin) ….was nearly IDENTICAL in its profound euphoric pleasure. Not even Vyvanse (d-amphetamine came remotely close. Fuckn dry mouth and a rapid heart rate and elevated HR.)

Methylphenidate (Ritalin)
Phenmetrazine
d-Methamphetamine……would be the only relatively safe cardiovascular dopaminergic stimulants

Oxycodone is very stimulating euphoric and uplifting …….adding Diazepam (Valium) as I also do too btw…..can/will dull the dopaminergic stimulant/opioid euphoria of the Oxycodone

Alprazolam (Xanax) is the only benzodiazepine to increase dopamine in the CNS according to medical journals/studies, etc…..and has antidepressant properties in addition to anxiolytic & dopaminergic properties

Oxycodone + Alprazolam + Methylphenidate would be my personal choice when I was in my 20’s and completely naive to all these CII controlled substances. It would’ve been an atomic bomb of dopaminergic/opioid Euphoric ecstasy. The ultimate oral Speedball.

WWII studies by the NAZI scientists singles out Eukadol (Oxycodone) as the opioid having properties most similar to Cocaine. Like Instated. Oxycodone (synthesized from TheBaine) has stimulant properties completely opposite to the other alkaloids in the opium poppy, Morphine type sedation & sleepiness (nodding off)

Morphine Sulphate
Diamorphine Hydrochloride (Heroin)
Hydromorphone HCL (Dilaudid)

…….all POTENT AS F@CK opioid narcotic analgesic BUT, very sedating.

I had the nurse change my Nonna’s (grandmother) entire medication regimen and slightly made her feel embarrassed as I asked knowledgeable questions about the pharmalogical profile & metabolism of oral Hydromorphone to a 91 year old lady from the old country, as my Nonna was heavily sedated and mentally impaired with significant cognitive cloudiness

I had her switched to oral Oxycodone syrup and 10mg Biphentin (XR Ritalin beads)…..in a few days she was mentally alert, talkative, dare I say…..euphoric & happy. Really. She was smiling, laughing, had the desire & drive to get out of that horrific bed, slowly walking around assisted + walker…..she wanted to go outside in the backyard in her beautiful garden blooming with tomatoes, eggplant, zucchini, spinach, peppers, lettuce, basil, etc. I was a 7 year old kid playing in that garden with her. Now as a 40 year old man I’m with her sitting down comfortably in these relaxing padded chairs with the Sun caressing her face……it’s like she was feeling life again before she passed a few weeks later. I’ll never forget that day in the sun by her prized garden as she felt comfortable euphoric warmth & pleasure of stimulating Oxycodone with its potent painkilling properties, not degrading cognitive function but making the patient mentally alert and stimulated with a beautiful euphoric warmth to boot….and that Methylphenidate even further potentiating Oxy’s analgesic properties via modulating CNS monoamines, increasing dopamine & norepinephrine with a Mu-Opioid agonist……..end of life care. Compassionate, but don’t let these robot monkeys turn your loved one into an unconscious, sedated, non responsive lump waiting to expire. FUCK THAT NOISE

5mg of Desoxyn
5-10mg of Oxycodone
0.25 - 0.5mg Alprazolam
75-150mg Pregabalin
2.5-5mg Cannabis oil THC/CBD 50/50mix

A very suitable & safe oral Brompton Cocktail drink for an elderly patient at end of life care.

Mentally alert with unclouded cognitive function
Pain-free, comfortable, spirits lifted, relatively mobile with assistance in some cases
Patients mental & emotion/spiritual status is in mild to moderate euphoric warmth & relaxation
Able to converse with loved ones, that zest for life restored from the Brompton Cocktail

The fear of death and the afterlife is absolutely terrifying…….being in a state of euphoric bliss, anxiolytic, opioid, dopaminergic stimulant , cannabinoids, gabapentinoids, etc

LSD and MDMA (genuine pharmaceutical medications) is also invaluable and extremely effective to be at peace, acceptance, appreciation for life and all its beautiful, surrounded by your family, loved ones, holding your baby grandchild looking into their bright blue eyes, sparkling like diamonds with sharp clarity, the smell of your grandchild’s hair and that soft fat little baby, giggling and playing with your gold necklace, fascinated by this shiny gold chain while looking back into your eyes like, what’s this lol.

I took a tab of beautiful LSD last night, peaking at 6pm, still having an edger glow listening to nice music with the sun coming through the patio sliding glass doors facing a beautiful forest with flowers everywhere…….I just totally went off on a winding trail of thoughts and memories, readers are like……what if this guy talking about lol, isn’t this about whatever the fck lol, I kinda even forgot what this thread dude asked specifically in detail lol

My morning cocktail peaked half an hour ago, so I’m nice lol…..gonna leave now. Apologies for the long ass whatever that was…..but it felt GREAT :)

GF in the bedroom doing laundry, in in the main palace by fireplace, patio, 65” tv playing Laxed Bob Marley on YouTube……glass coffee table my by knees, a Jin cocktail lays beside a soft hand towel lightly oiled with my Pietro Beretta 92F 9mm U.S. M9 pistol field stripped, fresh gun oil, bore brush, like my BMW 324i …..it needs an oil change so those cylinders keep firing & cycling smooth as butter. The smell of a freshly cleaned firearm with a healthy shine of oil is intoxicating to me……like smelling and tasking my girl lasting on LSD. Just pure pleasure lol

Ok, ok, ok…….enough.

Enjoy this Sunny Sunday to all my brothers & sisters out there :)

Peace :)