• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine Mixing coke and baking soda into a nicotine vape cartridge. Would it work?

brifkin33

Bluelighter
I know some of you will surely laugh at this but I have been vaping with a Juul a lot lately. And it dawned on me that since the liquid nicotine is heated by the electric coil mixing in a powdered drug might allow you go get high off of it. So I am thinking of adding some small amounts of baking soda and coke into the cartridge and vaping it. Would this give any high like crack or is this completely pointless?

Im not sure. It's not completely ridiculous imho, but you'd need a bl',er with better knowledge of chemistry. You'd need to make sure the same reaction would happen in proplene glycol and veg glycerine as it does water.
Thing is you might as well snort, as with crack you're smoking big blasts of more coke than I think you'd be able to achieve in a solution like that.
I think the bicarb would just burn and taste like shit and you'd struggle to smoke it. And coke's expensive enough right?
If youve the money or sources to attempt this I'd be interested in your reports.

Well if it works at all it definitely won't work well. I sort of tried something like that once. Did not work well but did numb my mouth and i felt it. There are many better alternatives.

I tried it once with heroin no 3 too actually and it didn't work well. Was on methadone at the time tho. It'll burn ya coil out cos of the weird shit you're burning in it too.

I know some of you will surely laugh at this but I have been vaping with a Juul a lot lately. And it dawned on me that since the liquid nicotine is heated by the electric coil mixing in a powdered drug might allow you go get high off of it. So I am thinking of adding some small amounts of baking soda and coke into the cartridge and vaping it. Would this give any high like crack or is this completely pointless?
Hey why dont you give it a try and tell us how long you were hospitalized for it goes.

I don't know why everyone mocks OP, it doesn't seem that ridiculous to me.

I'm completely talking out of my head here, but I would assume that these vaporizers are more or less designed for a very specific purpose, i.e. to vaporize a very specific kind of fluid with a defined viscosity, point of sublimation and so on. Like Negrogesic said, I bet you are likely to actually vaporize and inhale your Cocaine, but the real question is to what extent will it be effectively vaporized.

I've heard about people using vaporizers for this purpose, but it's all conjecture from where I'm standing, as I have no personal experience.

I would not try making crack vape pens myself. I did put some a-PVP in one once and that was freaking awesome. Just drop the crystals in the e-liquid.
Dunno if you know about a-PVP but if you vape it then it it's extremely crack like but IMO better bc it lasts a whole lot longer.