• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

mixing codeine syrup with oxy

fuyykedup

Greenlighter
Whats up I was wondering if any of you guys have any experience mixing prometh with codeine and oxy together. I have a bottle of prometh with codeine syrup and 120mg of oc that im spliting with someone and I have a decent oc tolerence. So I was wondering if anyone has mixed the two together I would be half a bottle of syrup and 60 mg of oxy through out the night.
Thanks for any help

that syrup is pretty much useless IMO- the promethazine will make you pass out before you even notice the codeine. why don't you just do the oxy, then you can take a little bit of the syrup if you want (i wouldn't, personally) but only small amounts.

half a bottle is WAY too much, maybe sip it a little bit if you absolutely must.

so you cant catch any type of opiate buzz from promethizine and codiene?

Codeine is on the low end of the spectrum when it comes to opiates. I have never caught a buzz off of codeine but never took it until I had taken vicodin. The amount that you would need in order to feel a buzz would make you have to consume a lot of the promethazine which may ruin the buzz by making you too tired.

The codeine is so weak compared to oxy that it isn't worth mixing the two imo. So if you have ever used an opiate before, then the codeine really won't do a thing for you.

If you have a decent tolerance to oxycodone, I don't think you'll get much benefit from the codeine and what the others said about the promethazine is correct - extremely sedating (and for me, unpleasant) at the doses you'd need to get enough codeine.

Drug combos and basic questions are more Basic Drug Discussion material so I'll move this over there for you.

-->BDD

If you have a tolerance to oxycodone you may have a problem trying to get off on the Codeine syrup. I believe that is what they are trying to tell you.

Alcohol dirties up the opiate high to most.

But if you insist on make "Sizzurp", that may be your best bet with the codeine syrup. Just don't mix that with the oxy.