• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Mixing and matching drugs for a fun time

Status
Not open for further replies.

StudyMizzou

Greenlighter
Hey. I've hear that some drugs go well together or when cycled. Obviously it isn't great for anyone health to do this, but I'm kinda at that point where I just say fuck it and have some fun.

So my questions:
What stories do y'all have about mixing and matching?
What drugs go well together, which combos should be avoided?
If you have stories or suggestions please put approx. dosage.

Thanks

You need to be a bit more specific or this is kinda like a what should I take thread. Please rephrase or I will close.

Kittycat5
How so? Should I specify a group of drugs? I was kind of keeping it open to all drugs but I can specify certain drugs if necessary

"candy flip" LSD+MDMA, "Hippy flip" Shrooms+MDMA, "SpeedBall" Heroin+Coke. These are the 3 main ones I can think of, I'm not going to suggest a dose, Because it will vary from person to person, hell I'm not even going to suggest doing them, although, I've personally done all 3.

You're in college bro, your life is on track, don't go fucking it up, do you want to work a blue collar job the rest of your life?

- SS373dOH Soul

xanax 4 mg + 4 350 mg SOMA = A FUN and safe buzz, dont drive, be ready to watch a couple good movies, primarily the wolf of wall streee

350 mg Soma + 30 mg oxycodone. FYI this is a stay-home combo, do not drive or plan on going out while on this stuff.

Hydrocodone & Promethazine
(Really any and all opiates with Promethazine is pretty fucking great IMO, & if you get sick from taking opiates it helps prevet nausea while you get buzzed/high)
OxyCodone & NyQuil with DXM in it
Xanax & Soma
Meathdone & Hydrocodone -very small dose of both -*and I wouldn't suggest really mixing drugs up to start with, but these are my very few, of my many experiences with mixing of drugs.*

This list for mixing of all sorts of drugs goes on, & on man, but like I said I really wouldn't suggest mixing of drugs IMO I've done it but I've had horrible experiences and life theartening at the least.

A low dose of opiates taken orally like 5mg of oxy, or 10mg or so of codeine with some Indica herb goes nicely.

LSD and cannabis together also go together nicely.

Mushrooms, with cannabis and nitrous became confusing for me. But I enjoyed nitrous on its own or with cannabis in low doses, but I never binged on nitrous and only used it 4 times at the most.

Other than those combinations I never mixed any other drugs, and I never combined alcohol with opiates or benzos even though a friend of mine had some Ativan he would have given me had I asked after a night out at a pub.

Status
Not open for further replies.