• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Mixing 3.5mg klonopin with 10mg valium effects?

well convert the dosages to the same common denominator.
10mg diazepam is roughly equivalent to 1mg clonazepam.
so this dosage is equivalent to roughly 45-50mg diazepam or 4.5mg clonazepam.
Both are fairly high doses and I would highly recommend not taking such a large dose without a tolerance.

what you can expect though is to stumble around, pass out, maybe black out. effects similar to alcohol.

the starting therapeutic dosage for diazepam is 2mg-10mg up to four times daily(max 40mg)
the starting therapeutic dose of clonazepam is 0.5mg-2mg up to three times daily (max 6mg)
ALL OF THIS IS A ROUGH ESTIMATE...

so you would be consuming the high end of one full days therapeutic dose of benzodiazepines.
Again, I do not recommend this without tolerance.

split it in half and enjoy it twice :)
be safe!

Valium is much weaker than clonazepam at that dose. I hope you have benzo tolerance at the dose you are talking.

The valium out to be felt and its a more pleasant feeling than most, but also weaker.

I like valium, the main reason I have an rx in something different is the low doses that are prescribed. I actually need benzos for some medical issues. I do find benzos are addictive and you can end up so physically dependent you can have a seizure if you stop taking it.

That takes a while but I have had seizures and I am going to go ahead and say it is far from pleasant and probably not good for your health.

It is just something to keep in mind. It is a highly addictive substance and a last resort for treating various medical problems. I know this all too well because I have taken them for a long time.

I think my biggest fear in life these days is having another seizaure, it is not easy to deal with for people around you but you won't remember a good part of it but feel terrible afterwards from my personal experience so maybe "I" applies more than "you" here in this post.

I mention the risk, I don't mean to be a downer, I just think people should know them. Also a benzo overdose is easy enough to have. That being said if you can take over 3mgs of klonopin than taking some valium isn't a big risk in terms of overdose, I can't guarantee anything, that is not how life works but I can be rather certain.

So I am rather certain you will be fine taking a valium with the klonpin. I also can be rather certain if you take it often you will at the very least crave more to feel kinda not good. So drugs take a toll.

It is best to use in a manner that is halfway responsible, I can't really call drug use responsible per say but I can say there is a difference between drug use and drug abuse even if it recreational. The dose is a factor, so is how it affects your life.

I have seen people black out on less many times and they tend to steal and do stuff akin to drunks in terms of relationships, choices, bad dissicions and so on.

That being said I do like benzos and take them. I wish I had not gotten depedent but in my case I am not sure if that could have been pssible. I do have an rx I take as directed and it is a very high dose.