• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Mitragynine pseudoindoxyl

pinpoint

Bluelighter
Has anyone tried the oxindole enhanced stuff offered by the original UEI source? I finally threw caution (and a decent chunk of change) to the wind and ordered some and will report back after FedEx arrives this morning. in the meantime I'd like to get any thoughts, experiences or opinions since the only thing that seems to be Kratom related is the Bali they mix this stuff with.

UPDATE: This is going to take some time to find the proper words to describe this opioid, and make no mistake about it, this is most definitely an opioid, plain & simple. Still interested to hear of any other thoughts. The product is sold as 'oxindole enhanced bali' which is sold by [people]

Last edited by a moderator:
UPDATE 2: Okay now that I feel the full effects, which I am honestly hoping don't get any stronger, I can definitively say that I am high on a full agonist opioid.

Pupils are constricted, light nausea is present, body aches are non-existent, mood is elevated to a level on par with a high dose of oxycodone including the associated stimulation I experience on thebaine-derivatives. I ingested 1.5G, measured with a milligram scale, on an empty stomach with no drug use 24 hours prior with the exception of my routine energy drink containing ~150mg of caffeine & nicotine. I can feel the warmth and body high radiating from my chest and my head feels heavy, but in a good way with a steady flow of euphoria gushing out of all corners of my brain. The histamine release is notably absent from this experience, however all other physiological symptoms of opioid intoxication are present.

There is an aspect of this high that is quite different from classic opiates which makes it difficult to compare in a linear fashion, but I would say the euphoria is on par with 60MG of oral oxycodone assuming no tolerance - which is why I stated that I hope the effects are plateauing as I am feeling a bit too high.

It is not even in the same league as kratom in my opinion, I feel that SS is simply using the name & implied 'naturalness' of the kratom label to mask the fact that this is purely a semi-synthetic full agonist at δ-receptor with probable crossover to the μ-receptor. I can honestly say that this would get someone with even a moderate IV heroin habit sufficiently high. There seems to be a lack of a ceiling that is characteristic of plain leaf kratom - the urge to redose is present, but I already feel 100% satisfied.

Fellow kratom-heads get in this thread I want your feedback. Damn this high keeps getting stronger as every minute passes, this one was DEFINITELY worth the high price tag considering it's price is on par with a half gram of heroin, and this 5 gram bag will likely provide another 3-4 doses.

It is advertised as x45 extract more or less, and you took 1.5g, equivalent to 67.5g Kratom?

Seriously?

Also with your post count you should know bluelights rules better than to name vendors.

Last edited:
It is advertised as x45 extract more or less, and you took 1.5g, equivalent to 67.5g Kratom?

Seriously?

Also with your post count you should know bluelights rules better than to name vendors.

I don't see anything regarding a 45x extraction - and we all know that kratom extractions are not standardized. The vendor states "5 grams of this enhanced extract is fully equivalent to 15 grams of "15x" extract offered elsewhere" however they also note that there is no comparison - which I 100% agree as it is a far cry from the mild effects of kratom.

Also I don't see how the abbreviation 'SS' would mean anything to anyone not already in 'the know' - for all you know I could be talking about the Nazi Schutzstaffel, so give me a break.

Also with your post count you should know bluelights rules better than to name vendors.[/QUOTE said:
Good thing we have members like you policing these posts...
need a mic' and podium do ya' ?

^lol

what's your tolerance like pinpoint?

Tolerance is relatively low at the moment as I have been becoming less interested in destroying my current life. To put it in perspective, I can get by daily on 15 grams of plain leaf kratom or 1 bag (.3g) of east coast powder heroin or .5mg or less of buprenorphine.

Another update it's been approximate T+3 Hours since ingestion and I feel that I am gently gliding down the climax, so it would seem that this one has a very short half life.

Sorry for the double posts, I'm on my mobile.

So you guys know since it's worth mentioning - I have only started 9 threads in the almost 9 years I've been a member of BL, so I don't exactly start a thread every time I get high. It's only when I find something exquisitely unique with very limited existing discussion that I feel it worthy of starting a thread on. I realize that my review sounds almost too good to be true and I would definitely question me too if I read another person saying all of this, but I hope you guys can trust that I'm not exaggerating here. I have nothing to gain and I wouldn't risk my credibility for something that wasn't worth it.

Ugh, I have made post about this stuff and never got any replies. I am HIGLY interestled in trying it out, just hope it stays on the 'downlow' and doesn't get put in headshops and all that shit, would have gotten this instead of my for my vacation, but like how long pods last. Anyway, am highly interested in trying this and acetyl-Fent...kratom kinda worked for me but I had to eat SOOO much of it and it was such a bitch to get down,nasty as fuck.

Somebody described the oxindole extracts as a bit speedier and less clean than UEI, I believe it was Hammilton in one the kratom threads (probably wrong about that). I've always contemplated biting the bullet and picking some of this stuff up but with the price of SS extracts being so high I never wanted to risk getting an inferior product so I stuck with UEI.

How would you compare this to UEI? From what I understand the contents of both are different with this stuff (oxindole enhanced bali) resembling something with stronger delta agonism. I really hope these extracts don't go mainstream though, this will be the obvious downfall of kratom and it makes me sick thinking about it. I'm scared this thread is gonna blow up, even though it's probably a good idea to get some discussion going on these mysterious products.

Edit: Wait which are you reffering to, oxindole enhanced bali or UEI? Two different extracts with the former apparently having more than just pseudo-indoxyl.

Last edited:
Somebody described the oxindole extracts as a bit speedier and less clean than UEI, I believe it was Hammilton in one the kratom threads (probably wrong about that)

Actually you are correct - Hammilton was the only reputable source of experience when it came to this oxindole enhanced bali that I am reviewing here. However he noted that there was little opioid effects & more stimulant, for which I strongly disagree for all the aforementioned reasons in my initial review. There may be a stimulating aspect of the OEB, but that would be akin to categorizing thebaine derivatives as 'stimulants' as opposed to opioids - the stimulant effect is auxiliary to the main effects.

How would you compare this to UEI?

It is clearly a different product from UEI/FST with the opioidesque effects being the only similarities. I made the thread title 'Mitragynine pseudoindoxyl' due to the fact that this is the analog that keeps coming up when referencing this oxindole products, however admittedly, nobody knows for sure as I know of no HPLC/bioassays of SS's UEI/FST/OEB products. They remain a mystery. It was only speculated that Mitragynine pseudoindoxyl was potentially the semi-synthetic found in this product. the OEB is magnitudes stronger than the UEI - and yes, I have sampled the real UEI & Gold Reserve extracts.

Wait which are you reffering to, oxindole enhanced bali or UEI? Two different extracts with the former apparently having more than just pseudo-indoxyl.

Oxindole enhanced bali is what this thread/review is about.

This is interesting. What was the total duration like?

The duration was short, not fentanyl short, but definitely more on par with oxycodone. There is a one hour 'come up' followed by 2 hours of pure bliss that eventually reaches a plateau by hour 3 and gently dissipates itself in to a lovely afterglow lasting 3 hours - expect acute effects of 2-3 hours followed by another couple hours of residual 'not high, but no uncomfortable' effects.

And no, falsifiedhypothesi, I am not in the business of promoting, selling or otherwise profiting from this unique compound.

Last night I shared a 1G dose with a fellow IV heroin user with a half gram habit of east coast powder daily, she had an exact replication of my effects and I was surprised to find that she was nodding.

Interesting, I'll be picking up a few grams next paycheck. Kinda surprised so little have bothered testing these products. Amanitadine is the only one I've seen claim to have run HPLC on an SS product, FST, but the results were pretty inconclusive as to the true contents, only that it contains no kratom and a kratom based analog. Not that he has shown himself to be anything but trusted, but no documentation was provided either.

To be fair though it doesn't seem like SS is hiding anything (about this product at least) as it's clearly stated in their description of the oxindole bali that it contains oxindole and pseudoindoxyl compounds. Being that the mystery substance in FST is corynantheidine based it seems like mitragynine pseudoindoxyl is pretty much a given right? Unless of course they're lying about using these compounds which personally, I doubt. Then again FST was claimed to be a true full spectrum extract, so... Anyways thanks for the review, I guess this instills more confidence in the quality of this product.

Here's a link to Amanitadine's post for anyone looking for it...
http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/670664-The-Kratom-Mega-Thread-v3/page23

Last edited:
I really wish Amanitadine was still around - OT, but how did he pass?

The initial dose of the OEB was notably weaker after consuming the final 1 gram dose the following morning after a good night's sleep. I had re-dosed later the same day that I initially took it and noted effects similar to re-dosing an opioid while already under the influence, namely diminished returns. The rest had gone to a fellow junkie whom as I said has a moderate IV heroin habit. She was dope sick and after a 1.5-2G dose she was not only completely well but also quite high to the point of nodding with effects identical to my initial dose. I also told her nothing other than 'try this' as to not instill a sense of a expectation placebo.

Out of pure scientific curiosity I decided to take another 24 hour drug-break and ordered the SS FST to compare/contrast. I downed the entire 3ml tincture approximately 30 minutes ago. Again, all the same controls are in place - no drug use 24 hours prior with the exception of my morning energy drink & nicotine.

Will update.

UPDATE: That 3ML was WAY TOO MUCH. I vomited and was nodding uncontrollably for a solid hour which then gave way to an opioid-like stimulation that made me feel on top of the world and still do. I still prefer the OEB as it is more euphoric.

Last edited:
Bump to see if anyone else has tried this yet.. I know a couple of you PM'd me and sorry for not being able to disclose the source, but rules are rules. However I'm sure some of you found the product.

CaptainKratom did you get it?

I tried this exact product and hated it. It was a while ago but I believe I started with .3 of a gram, that didn't do anything. I then upped it to .7 and got some effects but nothing near what I was looking for. Next day I dosed a gram and felt like shit, I don't think I overdosed because I hardly felt much from the .3 and .7 doses. Overall I don't think this is for me, I'll stick with regular kratom leaf or real opioids.

I'll chip in that I've sampled both (genuine) UEI and the OEB quite a bit. I find that UEI is more of a classic opioid-like feel, and I'll second Hammilton's opinion that the oxindole version has a predominantly speedy effect. It is of course opioid-like, but nowhere near what UEI presents. I have also noticed that the OEB has a profound diuretic effect, as in, almost to the point of diabetes insipidus. No substance has every caused me to urinate with such volume and frequency, and I noticed that this effect was increased with consecutive doses. I think it must be a metabolite producing the diuretic effect, since it builds. It's actually a problem. I feel like combining OEB with stimulants is both unnecessary and possibly dangerous. Make sure to stay hydrated and get in those electrolytes if you do dabble.