• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Missing a shot - Discuss

It really sounds to me like the only way this will stop buggn u is if u just go to the doc and get it over with...lol....i get anxiety reading too much truth and info at times..knowing that I'm goin to continue to do it anyways, and our mental is so very powerful....the human brain and mother nature are the two things in life..the only two that have the power to paralyze me with fear and/or control my thoughts and emotions...well...duh on the one hand...i find that too much info is a problem with googling and stuff like this..i always click off of here smarter than whn i got on..but NEVER with an answer to my specific questions

I have a question that maybe smeone can help me out with..?

Ok..so i am new here and learning wats appropriate and not..so maybe I'm too late for this thread..idk..but i did attempt finding similar one already answered and culdnt find...so...if there is no bump and no burn...where is the missed shot going? Also...i have experienced wat was seemingly perfect hit...proper register...no slips...discomfort or signs that it went south along the way....until the rush never comes, and in fact...neither does the delayed high that u At least get after miss. I've sat and got frustrated...alone in my room, wondering where on earth my vein/body is hiding my frickin hit? Lol

Are you sure that it wasn't crappy stuff? If you miss there is usally some kind of sign (swelling, redness, burning, pain..ect) ... but if it is crappy stuff you could hit and and not feel anything.. or maybe you just didn't do enough (not condoning doing more)