• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

missed the vein..help

pink_floyd04

Greenlighter
i tried a shot for the 1st time..registered..a little shaky, it came out wen i pushed it..little bump formed about a dime size so i stopped it went away in like 30 seconds? will i get an abcsess? helppp

the water was purified water, i boiled it and added benzyl .25ml into 30ml of the water...it obviously is good water for my vein i imagined so there should be no problem of an abcsess...riight???

my skin is thick as hell and my veins suck..nurses and phlebotomists even miss alot...can anyone help me..i dont kno anyone who can show me any pointers..

Last edited:
thanks..im pissed..wasted 1 of two micron filters..i was using one to test out the strength of the shot..and the other one was to create a 30ml solution of 60 shots..im not gona waste 30 pills if i cant even hit my damn veins....aaahhh damnit

It's normal to be a bit shak the first times... the best you can do is put 70% proof alcohol (the disinfectant stuff) put it on a bit of cotton and apply to where you missed the shot.... if anything "strange" starts happening around the area of the shot, then go see a doctor.

woke up this morning...just a bruise where i fucked up the shot...and im definitely not giving up on this ROA, because i've spent 100 bucks and alot of time into preparing for this...

they are opana ir 10mg...and i cant hit a damn vein to see if they actually are better than dilaudid which i got in the hospital over 1000 times literally...8 times in the hospital over a year, 14 days average stays, shots every 3 hours..im not gona count but its a ton of shots and i love that stuff...but i now have oxymorphone and my own kit and kaboodle, but cant get this lovely juice into my body..

shooting in the foot is bad correct? if i do this i can hold the syringe steady because ill have both hands available, is this a method to try as a rookie?

Its been so long I forgot what I did when it happened to me but I wasn't shooting a pill. Neosporin and a hot pad I thought or cold I can't fuggin remember neosporin on it to prevent an infection?

Your skin is thick... you are missing out on a major part of life. That's just how it is.

don't worey about thick skin. What you need to worry about is abscesses and staff infections. Theirs a web sight they will show you what,where and how often to inject in your sites. That being said get a hot wash cloth and put in on the injct cite.This will help your skin to absorb your miss what ever it is. The web cite is a harm reduction cite very helpful and informative. Your best alternative is not to Iv at all. But your going to do what you need to do just remember take care of your iv cites and they'll last a good long time. GOOD LUCK