• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Missed my Saturday/Sunday dosages of Methadone. Never happened before, help plz.

Thisisforsureme

Greenlighter
So, it’s obvious what my plan should be at this point in time I do not plan on being extremely sick all weekend, I understand the long half life as well so don’t try and bother telling me to “Wait it out” or something.
If this is used as a tool for relapse prevention, these people are doing the worst fuckin job I’ve ever seen. I’ve seen people get locked out while trying to open the door, I’ve seen people get locked out 1-2 minutes early (the literally have their clocks set 1 minute late, I’ve tried to match them up with my phone it’s a minute off).

it honestly makes me not ever want to go back there based on the blatant disrespect and the fact that this asshole rushed to the door to lock it when he saw me. Believe I’ll be having a talk with him on Monday and I’m telling him how big an asshole he is because nobody else will.

does anyone know what kind of shit I could get away with, I’m on 63mg per day and took Fridays dosage. I planned on using pressies all weekend until I could get back, I’m terrified of methadone sickness. I work extremely hard and am responsible financially so I can support my habit and not ever get sick, so I’m trying to figure out what I need to get today to remain functional throughout this bitch ass weekend. Thanks. I understand I can probably get away with minimal usage mainly at night for sleep, I planned on getting a small amount of pressed pills to hold me over, especially on Sunday when it’s in fact been 60+ hours since dosing.

Last edited: