• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Miss injection of cocaine is medical attention necessary

Ywp

Greenlighter
I shot up some cocaine a large amount , like 0.3 . It was very very pure, oil based. I know you can inject oil and water base substances. I'm a medical professional and do not want to expose myself , is it completely necessary that I seek medical attention? Or will it be OK on its own?

I'm sorry, what? Cocaine is not "oil based" nor "water based"... and you're worried about exposure to what?

If you are a medical professional why are you shooting cocaine? 300mg of pure cocaine would be enough to kill someone if injected without tolerance, that's a hell of a lot.

NSPD --> BDD

A miss here, a miss there. Not have a missed a lot of shots, from heroin, cocaine, and pills. When I was a hopeless addict years ago. It's not an issue unless it get abscessed. I have shot .3 of cocaine many times, now if it was PURE, than yeah sure thats pretty deadly...most the time a .3 is like 150mg. Lol

Seek medical attention since you are worried you injected wrong or could have overdosed. Cocaine that's oil based is not pure or even close to it and it is cut.