• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Mike Tyson's Cannabis Habit

I think he's referring to the total amount of cannabis consumed at the ranch by everyone staying there. Regardless, 20,000 pounds a month does not seem realistic, and even in California that would cost at least two orders of magnitude more than $40,000. It seems like a made-up number.

I think he's referring to the total amount of cannabis consumed at the ranch by everyone staying there. Regardless, 20,000 pounds a month does not seem realistic, and even in California that would cost at least two orders of magnitude more than $40,000. It seems like a made-up number.
It's possible if you're throwing massive, constant parties but for the # of people I believed he was referring to just seemed shocking. You could easily go through that much if you got stuff and did nothing but roll huge blunts all day. I believe. It's been a while since I thought in terms like that.

4444 dedicated madafakkas consuming 75g per day every day would be needed to achieve that figure.
That's a small town dedicated to smoking, not a ranch where you throw a lot of parties.
That's doable, but between preparing and consuming that quantity, who is actually doing the work needed to produce that much?
How do they even dispose of the few hundreds of kg of ash they produce?
Ah, smoking 75g per day it's not as crazy as one might think, I know a guy that went through 50g in one night.