• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos Midazolam

BadBoy377

Bluelighter
Hi,

Anybody got any experience of Midazolam?

I got some recently out of curiosity. 7.5,mg tablets in blisters with Arabic writing on them. Very harsh taste and don't tend to dissolve under tongue well like other benzos. Mmm minty minty clonaz...

Do the job though strong but feel a bit harsher on the system than other benzos.

Anyone else tried them? Any thoughts?

BB

Yeah. I’ve only had it in the hospital. I was withdrawing from alcohol and they put me on a midzolam pump. No lie.

Of course I don’t remember any of it. Just waking up in the ICU with my pump shut off as they were waking me up I guess.

I was seizing and hallucinating. Well to be fair I had taken like 20 Welbutrin too at the time so probably why I was seizing for real but idk could have been the alcohol withdrawal. That’s what they said anyway.

Yeah I don’t remember the feeling of it at all lol. They put me down.

Lucky I want some vials or tablets for Christmas
I got iv midazolam PUSH in hospital before surgery and many Colonoscopy's and DAMN I have never been so f,ed up on a benzo
I have iv my kpins before with good results using propylene glycol, but midazolam is the strongest by far

I did. They were prescribed by my dr. during my insomnia years one time. "Take 1/2 (10 mg) on the bed" he told.

After laying for a while, nothing. And went for a midnight walk. Even a double dose felt mild and provided a merely 4 hour sleep. Not my first choice. Clobazam, although not hypnotic, sedative or muscle relaxing was an interesting benzo, perfect benzo. But the shortage and after that the dicontinuation off my script was the end of that.

Wonder how the ceiling dose, 40 mg, would have felt at 20 mg it was an perfect atypical benzo. Prescribed for Epilepsy and also good to treat anxiety.

Fair play. It does feel like quite strong benzo to me but like you say short duration. Does seem to hit hard at 10+mg.

They injected me with Versed before one of my surgeries. That’s the only time I’ve ever had it. All benzos to me feel roughly the same, not really my thing tbh