PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

mid trip on lsd atm

Status
Not open for further replies.

EzyB

Greenlighter
got a tab of my weed guy took it like 3 hours ago. ive been feeling like im on a pinger and starting to hallucinate a bit. warping in vision light reflecting weird.

how long untill i get unicorn high haha

3 hours in - you should be peaking now. Probably a weak tab. Don't waste your trip on the internet man.

The peak usually starts 1-2 hours in and subsides 3-5 hours in from my experience. Then you have a more mellow (but still intense) tail to explore. I find this is when you can control the trip and explore the visuals and mental effects more intently. If I were you I would go off the computer and paint some, perhaps listening to some good strange music.

And to me it sounds like 2 or even more tabs (of the same variety) are in order for your next trip to achieve desired intensity.

The peak usually starts 1-2 hours in and subsides 3-5 hours in from my experience. Then you have a more mellow (but still intense) tail to explore. I find this is when you can control the trip and explore the visuals and mental effects more intently. If I were you I would go off the computer and paint some, perhaps listening to some good strange music.

And to me it sounds like 2 or even more tabs (of the same variety) are in order for your next trip to achieve desired intensity.
^^ Agreed.

got a tab of my weed guy took it like 3 hours ago. ive been feeling like im on a pinger and starting to hallucinate a bit. warping in vision light reflecting weird.

how long untill i get unicorn high haha

sounds a bit like dox

Status
Not open for further replies.