• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos Micro Dose: Muscimol Gummies for Sleep

silver_lining

Bluelighter
Wow! Last Night I took 1/4 of a gummy before bed, which would equate to 2mg Muscimol extract. Best sleep i've gotten without a pill in a very long time! Very vivid dreams, uninterrupted sleep... I feel great this morning! Which is a huge statement, today is my day 11 from dropping my year long Valium habit. It's been a rough couple weeks, I am very happy I took a chance with Muscimol! Premium Jane gummies

I grew up picking psilocybin mushrooms in Oregon & they grow side by side every fall with Amanita's. We never ate them, as we were told you needed to cook them to remove poison. We stayed clear & spent our young years just munching the Wavy Caps lol. So this is a kinda reunion with the mushroom i've spent alot of time with but had never ingested.

I am not interested in high doses of Muscimol, just the relief of anxiety and sleep aid properties. Which at 2mg is EXACTLY what I got, and with very little "after" effects. I feel great this morning, well rested and not funky at all. Way better than any Pill I would usually reach for.

Thank You Mushroom!