• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Miami face-eater thread

Maybe just mental illness? Or hell probably the T-Virus. :D

Doesn't matter.

Drug intoxication isn't an excuse and neither is a mental illness. Cops rightfully shot the guy and I can't believe there's people who have the nerve to argue that the police used excessive force.

Personally I never feel like eating much on LSD.

Now if he was having a wank on the other hand......

CBS is reporting it might be "bath salts": http://miami.cbslocal.com/2012/05/26/miami-police-confrontation-men-leaves-1-dead-1-hurt/

Miami police are still tight-lipped about the man they shot and killed on the MacArthur Causeway Saturday afternoon, but new details back claims they had no choice: the naked man they shot was trying to chew the face off another naked man, and refused to obey police orders to stop his grisly meal, which one source now claims included his victim’s nose and eyeballs.

The head of the Miami Fraternal Order of Police, Armando Aguilar, said drugs are at the root of the attack.

“We have seen, already, three or four cases that are exactly like this where some people have admitted taking LSD and it’s no different than cocaine psychosis,” Aguilar said.

In the cases Aguilar mentioned, he said the people have all taken their clothing off, been extremely violent with what seemed to be super-human strength, even using their jaws as weapons.

“Extremely strong, I took care of a 150 pound individual who you would have thought he was 250 pounds,” Aguilar said. “It took six security officers to restrain the individual.

Emergency room Doctor Paul Adams agreed with Aguilar saying similar cases have showed up in the ER.

“We noticed an increase, probably after Ultra Fest,” Dr. Adams said.

Adams said the new LSD is commonly called “bath salts.” The drug, Adams said, can raise a persons body temperature to such a high degree that logic and the ability to feel pain are lost; then delirium sets in and that often leads to disaster.

“We’ve had several deaths,” Dr. Adams said. “Earlier last year, we probably saw our first death from bath salts where people were running on the MacArthur Causeway, under the MacArthur Causeway being chased by the police and then all of the sudden just collapsing.”

Aguilar, who heads the local chapter of the Fraternal Order of Police, said he has spoken with the officer who responded. Aguilar said the officer saw what the man was doing, and ordered him to stop. He said the man growled at the officer, and then returned to his meal.

Aguilar said the man ate his victim’s nose and eyeballs

thats the most absurd story i ever heard... the story is crazy.. however, the information is completely wrong.

For people who don't understand the whole research chemical scene "bath salts" is a catch all term that unfortunately lumps things like MDPV and Mephedrone with things like 2c-e and MXE.

What a screwy article.

If the guy was one LSD then the other guys face was clearly melting. The tripping dude wasn't eating his face as much as he was drinking his face. It's just that faces are tough to drink and he probably had to start chewing a bit.

All Hannibal Lecter-ish talk aside, did the victim survive? Was he knocked unconscious or something beforehand that lead to him getting his face eaten? That's a really fucked up story. Was the victim also on drugs or was he just some innocent dude that got attacked by the naked guy?

Personally I never feel like eating much on LSD.

=D

Doesn't matter.

Drug intoxication isn't an excuse and neither is a mental illness. Cops rightfully shot the guy and I can't believe there's people who have the nerve to argue that the police used excessive force.

It is excessive force, you tell the guy to stop and he doesn't, so the next step is to shoot him? A taser or a bit of a beating with a truncheon could have put him down.

after looking at a photo of the carnage, do any of you still think the cop used excessive force?

NSFW:
miamizombieattack.jpg

The victim remains in a coma.

=D

It is excessive force, you tell the guy to stop and he doesn't, so the next step is to shoot him? A taser or a bit of a beating with a truncheon could have put him down.
He charged toward the officer after eating someone's face. I can't believe you're honestly making this argument. If a bullet didn't even put him, what the fuck makes you think a nightstick would have worked?

I'd have shot that fucker a lot more than just 6 times.

Whomever lumped LSD in with "Bath Salts" or RCs (Research Chemicals) is a complete moron. Things like MDPV/Mephedrone are nothing like LSD.

Anybody who would cannibalize a fellow human being this way, would have to have been psychologically predisposed to committing such a heinous crime in the first place. I'd imagine that he was of sadistic/violent/whatever fucked up nature before ingesting any substance.

As for excessive force, as the officer, I might have tried to use-non lethal force on the assailant - still shooting him - but in a limb or stomach perhaps). Then again, I have no idea what it would be in that moment and come upon such a scene; confronted with what seemed like a Zombie. That second he charged at me, I'd probably go for the largest mass (chest/stomach) or even a headshot...I just don't know.

In any case, I would be interested in seeing any psychological records/priors/toxicology-screen/relevant material(s) regarding the cannibal. What mix of environment/personality/circumstance created such a being (or thing)?

after looking at a photo of the carnage, do any of you still think the cop used excessive force?

NSFW:
miamizombieattack.jpg

The victim remains in a coma.
Absolutely fucking not!!! Thats a cop's job, to save lives.

Although looking at whats left of that guy/girl, I dont think he/she will have too much of a life left

Victim:

***WARNING: GRAPHIC***

NSFW:
ekftr.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: