View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

metronidazole and cannabis- intense thoughts

Mizora

Bluelighter
May be posting this in the wrong bit, kind of trip report I guess but more general psychedelic discussion.

So ive been taking metronidazole for the last week, which for those of you who do not know are a very strong antibiotic often used in association with, like in my case, dental problems.

Smoking a joint of pretty nice weed, dont smoke a lot these days but have some sort of tolerance. All of a sudden I started tripping out to the image in my wing mirror of down my road. How space is subjective, as in that space looks like that from here but it would look totally different if i walked down the road 'into' that space as it were. I appreciate this sounds odd but its hard to capture in words. (as always).

I could divulge further but wont bore, but basically then went on to trip out for a good hour, VERY introspective thoughts about the universe, watched this awesome space vid, experienced intense synchronicity like feelings with everything and generally pondered the existence of reality.

I can only liken the experience to LSD or shrooms. Curious if anyone else has experienced?

Fascinating stuff anyway!