Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Metonitazepyne, the Opiated Bliss

cosmic charlie

Bluelight Crew
Well ive done some uber small doses of Meto to dip my toes in the water, like 1mg bumps spread out an hour apart and only felt a little warmth. Took about 4mgs at this point over the night. Might do a little bit more in a bit.

eff feel some opioid activity, took 3mgs of Buprenorphine in the morning so it could be blocking some. Keeping that in mind im gonna start off low and slow again tommorow ad i get a feel for the stuff.

Once i did a little more, two tiny bumps in each nostril i got nice and high roughly 6mgs, really lovely stuff. Would absolutely not recommend anyone else starting with doses anywhere near this i have very high baseline opioid tolerance with a twenty year habit, as well as being on Buperenorphine daily.

Very enthused right now that i found such a pleasurable opioid. And its really cheap ontop of it due to its potency, and the fact my vendor offers great bulk deals. Ive found a winner!!!

Upon waking, 30mgs of Metonitazepyne used intranasally this morning, spread out over a few doses. Its best to work your way up with this one due to the potent duration. Like they always say you can always take more and not undo what youve already taken. This is a substance that needs to be treated with care. Reminds me of the old Spider-Man quote ...

" With great power comes great responsibility "

Loving this new opioid i picked up from my vendor, very nice warm and fuzzy high. Much better than any at street fentanyl they are selling in the dope around here. Potent stuff which makes Metonitzaepyne damn cheap, got this gram for free when i bought 25g's of FXE.

Gonna probably buy Protonitazepyne next time tho since its twice as potent with an even longer duration, that is supposed to be even more euphoric also. Been holding off on trying the zene's for the last couple years cuz of the extreme potency and i was concerned about dosing it properly.

After my trials yesterday im confident in my ability to do this. When i get that 10g's im gonna feel pretty grateful knowing i have enough opioids in my stash to last me many months possibly especially if i jump off for some periods and go back on Buprenorphine.

Figured i should write s little about this rare compound because nobody seems to be talking about it often. Cuz it is a lovely drug and feels so good to have pleasurable compound and not to worry about drug testing. My pupils are totally pinned out and i have that itchyness going on, and feeling right at home in a this opiated bliss.

Hey CC, when I read your post the other day that you had some of the stuff I had to look it up. I have no idea what it is. I’m still astounded over the JWH-018 posts. Don’t do that with this stuff. :)

For sure thing adding to the knowledge base is a good thing. That was an interesting write up on this novel opiate. I just wish it was coming from a stranger and not someone I really care about you know? But like I said, a little, tender, loving care, a little presence, some logic, and possibly your girlfriend nearby with Narcan would seem like good safety responsibilities. Please be careful, it sounds like you are.

I am always astounded at these opiates that cut through bupe. I don’t know why that fascinates me, but it makes me realize it’s a whole different ballgame then say 20 years ago. I’m going to be honest, I think at some point the synthetic opiates will take the place of Poppyfields worldwide. Which is almost sad, so it looks like a good time for people to get gardening skills if they want to keep it even safer.

Well ive switched the ROA to plugging primarily now and its hands down the best way to got about it, also vaped quite a bit of foil as well which is good but the flavor is awful. The stuff is insanely caustic and burns when you sniff, even after just two days my nose was all messed up and i had blood boogers.

So im not gonna be going intranasally ever again. Took one dose sublingual today which was good effects wise but it left the nastiest flavor in my mouth and it lingered for an easy thirty mins. When you boof the stuff it comes on fast like ten mind or so and it really peaks fully after about twenty.

My dosage is up to 25mgs to get where i really wanna be.bas far as duration i was able to dose at 4:30pm before work and redose at a little after midnight when i got back, and that is when withdrawls were starting to set in. The relief that set in after i boofed the 25mgs was quite soothing.

The withdrawals from binging the gram of Meto were horrendous. Absolutely not fucking with the zenes again, was not worth what i just went thru. It also made my skin on my face change to this brownish color and i am white, eo it was concerning. Was worried it fucked with my liver or kidneys so i went to the hospital to have bloodwork done and it came back okay.

The stuff left me feeling this toxic like feeling for the following week like i had been poisoned. Id honestly recommend that people stay away from this shit, deff feels like an unhealthy drug to consume. The synth was poor quality im thinking as well, it was brown and waxy. So yeah, the Proto is off the table now. Going back to just using Dissos mainly, my favorites.

The withdrawals from binging the gram of Meto were horrendous. Absolutely not fucking with the zenes again, was not worth what i just went thru. It also made my skin on my face change to this brownish color and i am white, eo it was concerning. Was worried it fucked with my liver or kidneys so i went to the hospital to have bloodwork done and it came back okay.

The stuff left me feeling this toxic like feeling for the following week like i had been poisoned. Id honestly recommend that people stay away from this shit, deff feels like an unhealthy drug to consume. The synth was poor quality im thinking as well, it was brown and waxy. So yeah, the Proto is off the table now. Going back to just using Dissos mainly, my favorites.

Appreciate your follow up. The comedown is just as important as the going up. Otherwise crack would be the best drug known to man right lol.

-GC

Appreciate your follow up. The comedown is just as important as the going up. Otherwise crack would be the best drug known to man right lol.

-GC

Crack Cocaine with a pleasant little comedown would surely be the end of man as we know him.

Can I clarify please, are we talking about Metonitazene right now or is this actually a different substance?

Crack Cocaine with a pleasant little comedown would surely be the end of man as we know him.

Can I clarify please, are we talking about Metonitazene right now or is this actually a different substance?

This report is on Metonitazepyne, a different drug.

And id suggest it be avoided entirely, sketchy stuff.