View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Metocin and AL-LAD

Sweetbeefaerie

Greenlighter
I have recently heard of these chemicals and I was wanting to know some stuff that I couldn't seem to find in my research on Erowid or other sites.

-Have you ever taken either of these with a romantic partner? How was it and would you suggest it?

-Have you had any sexual/sensual experiences on either of these substances? How was it? Was it hard to accomplish but you really wanted to? Was there no desire for this? Was it effortless and wonderful? Etc.

-Was your experience a difficult one? A good one? Does it lean naturally towards a pleasant time or do you struggle with negative mental states easily?

-Any other info or experiences you have are welcomed. I'd like to know as much as I can in case I missed some vital info.

Thanks guys

Thread title needs more honesty ;)

Yes, both of these psychedelics have a satisfactory sexual & sensual push & neither of them inhibit any part of the act, indeed, they are more likely to enhance them. Lower doses recomended. Any distraction or difficulty is likely to come with higher doses. Be sure to be familiar with tripping before dosing any psychedelic drugs, for any reason.

Why do you ask? ;)

Sadly, my girlfriend won't try AL-LAD, but whenever I'm around her on the tail end of an AL-LAD trip I certainly get pretty aroused.

My lady friend and I have tripped on al-lad several times together. No sex so far but the chemical would certainly not interfere in my opinion. Al-lad is a pretty positive substance from what I've seen.

I'd keep the dose low - 150mics and lower for AL-Lad, unless your partner likes seeing you running round the house bewildered with your underpants on your head

I'd keep the dose low - 150mics and lower for AL-Lad, unless your partner likes seeing you running round the house bewildered with your underpants on your head

Starting low is a good plan every time, so I agree 150 is where you want to start. But for the record, 300 was a light trip for me. 150 was barely noticeable.

good advice so far ...
the substances mentioned are pretty nice for tripping and they ll do you well with a romantic partner... but i feel that these are less interesting than others out there. i dont know, perohaps it s only me, but i find lsz and lsd more arousing than al-lad. it being quite visual doesnt help in my case.
metocin is nice, but again, it depends on how you feel (romantic/sexy like) during tripping. it really is more of a trip than a roll, so the best advice is to be familiar with the substance before engaging in anything too serious :p