• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Methylphenidate Medley

I usually snort 20mg lines or take orally 40-80mg. I don't make the purification, only crush the pill and snort the powder. But I am going to kick out methylphenidate because it is becoming a problem and I want to be healthy

I love snort methylphenidate. It gives me a strong well-being sensation with energy and cognitive enhancement. I have 9 tablets of 20mg IR methylphenidate and it is the last I take in my life

1400 mg of levomepromazine. HOLY FUCK.

Dude, you're in a dose range where you're risking anything from akathisia to freaking neuroleptic malignant syndrome and anticholinergic delirium. The latter two are potentially life-threatening complications. You need to get your use under control right now.

In the morning I woke up with a extremely sedative hangover, I toke red corean ginseng and snorted 4 lines each of 20mg methylphenidate and after it I felt asleep. When I woke up I snorted two 20mg methylphenidate lines without the heavy sedation and later I have had a capsule of 200mg l-theanine and a capsule of ashwagandha and finally I snorted the third line of 20mg methylphenidate. I smoke a cigar after snort a line and now I am smoking the cigar. Methylphenidate enhances dopamine action and l-theanine gives higher levels of dopamine and too ashwagandha is mood booster and causes well-being

What was the reason behind taking that much levomepromazine? Sounds RIDICULOUSLY excessive and not enjoyable in the least. Then you took MPH to get rid of the hangover? Most antipsychotics are potent dopamine antagonists so I don't see why taking MPH is going to do you any good after such a huge dose of antipsychotic. The MPH will have very little effect IMO.

Thus guy has made so many threads about these same topics it's really hard to believe that this guy is very experienced with drug usage. Cut back on the MPH dude. Take your prescribed dose of the MPH and the levomepromazine. It's in your best intrest. Read up on what you are doing to your body by taking these drugs in such massive doses.

^and you are overloading the front page with all of these threads. Just make one and keep your questions there. Half if them don't even have questions. It's just posts on what you are doing.

What was the reason behind taking that much levomepromazine? Sounds RIDICULOUSLY excessive and not enjoyable in the least. Then you took MPH to get rid of the hangover? Most antipsychotics are potent dopamine antagonists so I don't see why taking MPH is going to do you any good after such a huge dose of antipsychotic. The MPH will have very little effect IMO.

Because I have a very serious insomnia that does not answer to benzodiacepines and occasionally neither normal doses of levomepromazine. For sleep I have prescribed levomepromazine, chlorazepate and zolpidem

Tianeptine in the comedown of methylphenidate

I am going to snort soon the last dose of methylphenidate. I have 12'5mg sodium tianeptine tablets, Can it help me with the comedown? What dose?

Another methylphenidate and tianeptine thread? You've made a bunch of these and have been asked to refrain from making new ones.

To answer your question if it can help the comedown:

Yes and no. The opioid effects will ease the comedown but tianeptine also has some stimulating effects that might work against coming down. It does help make you feel better but you might find it difficult to sleep for longer, atleast that's how it was for me when I tried Tianeptine during a stimulant comedown.

How much should you take? I don't know. You've said you've tried tianeptine at various doses. Pick the lowest effective dose that works for you and take that.

Methylphenidate with?

For today I have 120mg IR methylphenidate. I just have snorted 30mg in a dose. I have too 4mg alprazolam, 150mg Tranxene and zolpidem 10mg. Zolpidem is for sleep but Can be good to take alprazolam 2mg or Tranxene 50mg?

Tranxene only exists until 15mg but I take a med with the same compound that is Tranxilium 50mg. Tablets of 50mg chlorazepate

I too have l-theanine in 200mg capsules and ashwagandha in capsules of 500mg of extract standardized at 1'5% which is 7'5mg of active compounds per capsule. Can theanine or ashwagandha mix well with methylphenidate?

What is the first question you are asking? It is ok to take any of those drugs with methylphenidate, although I cannot comment on the ashwagandha as I have no experience with it. I am still confused as to what the first post is about? Why would you take any of those downers if you JUST snorted 30mgs of MPH? Seems like a waste. If you are trying to get to sleep then don't take the MPH at all or follow the advice on one of the other 10 threads you have made regarding this same topic.

What is the first question you are asking? It is ok to take any of those drugs with methylphenidate, although I cannot comment on the ashwagandha as I have no experience with it. I am still confused as to what the first post is about? Why would you take any of those downers if you JUST snorted 30mgs of MPH? Seems like a waste. If you are trying to get to sleep then don't take the MPH at all or follow the advice on one of the other 10 threads you have made regarding this same topic.

I have snorted 130mg of methylphenidate and have had 2mg alprazolam orally. I ask if alprazolam, Tranxene or l-theanine can mix good with methylphenidate but now I only have a line of 20mg methylphenidate

Maybe the l-thiamine but in my experience benzos are only nice for a stimulant comedown or anxiety when on stims. If I am feeling just fine on an upper then a benzos just takes away from that feeling.

I still have a line of 20mg methylphenidate and I took the alprazolam because I noticed me too much agitated

Your posts are very contradictory. Your first post states that you have 120mg IR MPH, but then you post you took 130mg intranasally, then you sat you still have 20mg left? Very confused. I digressn, if you are overstimulated and agitated then the Xanax would be what I would take. So I guess you answered your own question. I still am having trouble finding the point of all if this. These same questions have been asked by you for the past two weeks. Multiple people have tried to answer your questions and it hasn't satisfied you. All of your posts are redundant and ultimately unnecessary, as your first post was almost exactly like this one. I have tried helping but I'm sorry I cannot help you anymore. Not trying to be rude but it is just how I feel.

Your posts are very contradictory. Your first post states that you have 120mg IR MPH, but then you post you took 130mg intranasally, then you sat you still have 20mg left? Very confused. I digressn, if you are overstimulated and agitated then the Xanax would be what I would take. So I guess you answered your own question. I still am having trouble finding the point of all if this. These same questions have been asked by you for the past two weeks. Multiple people have tried to answer your questions and it hasn't satisfied you. All of your posts are redundant and ultimately unnecessary, as your first post was almost exactly like this one. I have tried helping but I'm sorry I cannot help you anymore. Not trying to be rude but it is just how I feel.

I don't take the same dose everyday. If the asks are repeated I am sorry