Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Methylone - inexperienced - "Doing the gardening"

Sir Ron Pib

Bluelighter
Methylone (bk-MDMA)

About 4.10 I took 175mg Methylone; surprisingly little taste.

With in 15 minutes it was clear that it was rapidly starting; it rose to a tingling euphoria. We looked at some old photos, I felt happy and clear headed and had a zippy feeling in the chest. I also noted a change to vision. My heart rate is elevated.

The effect grew to something more solid; it was pleasant but I didn’t want to communicate or spend time with F or the pets.

I put some music on but that didn’t hold my attention and I wandered off, alone was better but I was almost restless and wanted something to fill my time.

I walked round the garden - bit trembly and heady; felt I could do something creative perhaps, or I could even garden, so I started and indeed continued happily with a pair of secateurs for a whole hour out there. (5.15-6.15)I then went in, less bothered ; once inside things looked more trippy and the methylone felt quite strong; I was stimulated but the earlier contentment had wore off; I didn’t feel bad but there was some bruxism and shoulder tension and I wasn’t quite at ease. We made tea and I took 4mg diclazepam and carried on pottering and then perhaps (8pm) 2 mg etizolam, soon after which I started getting sleepy, ate and then went to bed.

I have read an awful lot on methylone, ranging from just like MDMA to somewhat different but still good, to much less positive reports.
It was fair to say in my experiment it lacked any of the mental or psychophysical characteristics of that compound. Shulgin’s description of antidepressant was nearer the mark. It was a fairly short, and for me, insulator stimulant.

MGS would not even be alive probably if not for Sir Ron Pib. This man saved MGS's life from the gutter a year ago, he is considered 'hero' and 'legend' around these parts. We love him very much.

Hi MGS - how are you doing? High praise indeed. Thanks
Yeah I had read your comments & others about methylone hense jumping in at 175mg; I wasn't expecting too much but clearly this wasn't an impressive time or report; feel more could be a bit speedier or wound up. Maybe more would tip me over I don't know. I didn't suspect it would match MDMA but thought It would still be bonding but couldn't be bothered interacting with my other half at all - nothing to say to anyone and no benign huggy feelings.
Still Glad to say I do some MDMA crystal this year; the long (years and years and) break from it hasn't been by choice that's for sure but wow it was beautiful and healing magic. Finally got a go on DMT too :) No doubt be putting more reports up soon. Anyway All the best to you MGS!

It's also a night time thing. Methylone just doesn't work right in daytime, don't ask me why I didn't invent that molecule.