• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Methylone 2 nights in a row?

The best thing to do would be wait. If SWIM wants to do drugs, doing them responsibly is key. But try taking 5 hpt right after your trip and in the mourning after.

It isnt advisable. I dont think you are going to harm yourself if the dose is reasonable. The issue is your side effects are going to be much more pronounced in comparison to desired effects.

Methylone sucks let alone 1 night. Its not even close to MDMA

He didn't ask for your opinion on methylone, so keep your opinion to yourself.

Regarding doing it twice in a row. It's bad HR, but it might be possible if you do not redose and keep the dose under 250mg both nights.

How do I go about getting the best effects for both nights...

Sounds like he isn't asking if its safe to, he's asking how to get the closest high possible to his last night... I would wait atleast a week and a half/two weeks.

I've personally dosed methylone 4 days in a row by snorting it. It gave me a bigger and bigger comedown each day, but the highs were pretty consistent dose wise.

I really urge you to not do this though, as this will set you up for a terrible comedown and long term damage.

I've personally dosed methylone 4 days in a row by snorting it. It gave me a bigger and bigger comedown each day, but the highs were pretty consistent dose wise.

I really urge you to not do this though, as this will set you up for a terrible comedown and long term damage.

I never really liked snorting it. It was short enough with oral dosing IMO.

Not everyone thinks that. I personally agree with the last part because I enjoy methylone so much more.

Glad I'm not the only one. Methylone had its own unique magic that was very pleasant and the lack of any serious debilitating crash was quite nice although I had to have both benzos and alcohol on hand because I would go on a bender every time I did it. That was the downside. :\