• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Methoxetamine habit: 3 month of daily use

That's a priceless original post!

Has anyone noticed changes to skin from regular use? I'm wondering if the effect on the immune system might incline the user to pimples, or bad skin? I had to ease my use of Minx (mxe) when it began to cause discomfort in my snostril (snorting nostril). I'm not as fond of dabbed or swallowed doses as I am of snorting so it's a good way of self-limiting my intake.

I prefer Minx to Ket coz I like to move around on a drug, generally. Cant really do that on K! Lol

I've only gotten into a serious state on minx once, when I first got it. We called that "The Jesus Experience", & it was some serious shit! I prefer to retain my faculties, given the choice, so I opt for lower dosings.

after heavy MXE experiences it either goes 2 ways for me: an amazing long anti depressing optimistic motivational fulfilling afterglow which lasts for weeks, or a mildly depressive state which is kind of comparable to a stimulant comedown

MXE ime is a powerful dissociative drug,those that haven`t experienced this obviously haven`t dosed high enough,when you hit the sweet spot you`ll be totally immersed and taken out of yourself.

It`s a drug with many faces,as the dose goes up then the effects change dramatically,i can take a daily small dose of about 20mg and have a pleasant,positive time without any head fuck,without anyone noticing that i`m even on a drug,i would say this is like having the tip of your toe in the water so to speak.

Other times i don`t get the dose quite right for what i want from MXE and it gets a bit uncomfortable,this is when it feels like i`m half in and half out,the drug feels more like a dodgy fever and reality gets slightly delusional with lots of periphery stimulation,then there are the times when i dose high and go right on in,my toe is not in the water...No,no,no,i`m swimming deep in the crystal clear waters of the mind,of time and space,of the cosmos and touching the face of God.

Now what other drug does this? Imo this has so much potential,for me it has better healing properties than Ayahuasca,LSD or Psilocybin mushrooms.When i go deep with it i have spirit guides or other wordly beings,aliens or whatever you may percieve them to be,come and do powerful healing work on me.They also regress me to past lives and childhood and work with me there.

The drug itself wont cure depression, BUT combined with proper nutrition, low carb high good fat lots of vegetables, protiens, nutrients, etc will cure depression which is caused by CANDIDA OVERGROWTH..

www.bodyecology.com combine that with mxe = epic win for beating this demon thats living among all of us

The afterglow combined with a good diet for me sorts out comedowns, depression, anxiety, everything. magical stuff

MXE is most certainly an analog of ketamine, and there are many other analogs that are active with different overall effects. Like 4-MeO-PCE and others.

I'm just gonna throw something random out there in regards to a depression cure. How about opiates 2 or 3 times a week and MXE 5 or 6 times a week. Also, add occasional use of a Benzo to deal with anxiety. This way tolerance to the drugs is kept to a minimum, side-effects are minor, and the risk of a physical addiction is greatly reduced. Just some food for thought...

I'm just gonna throw something random out there in regards to a depression cure. How about opiates 2 or 3 times a week and MXE 5 or 6 times a week. Also, add occasional use of a Benzo to deal with anxiety. This way tolerance to the drugs is kept to a minimum, side-effects are minor, and the risk of a physical addiction is greatly reduced. Just some food for thought...

I think it might be worth noting the sarcasm (at least I'm hoping that's sarcasm) since some people take the first mention of something here as proven fact and go out and try it.

Interesting too see how many people have similar thoughts about this.. MXE makes me eat omega rich foods and vegetables and have changed my life completely to the better. What the fuck is going on here??

I am having all of the same effects. Has anyone experienced internal bleeding (blood in stool) or ear infections caused by excessive insuffilation?

No, but it sounds like you should be taking MXE orally. It's better that way anyway; unlike ketamine, MXE works great orally, I find it just as potent. It comes on quickly and has a more stable, full feeling compared to nasal. Plus then you don't have to snort something all the time and cause the issues you're describing.

I am having all of the same effects. Has anyone experienced internal bleeding (blood in stool) or ear infections caused by excessive insuffilation?

I sometimes get sinus infections from snorting drugs, but I'd get the bloody stools checked out. How much were/are you taking MXE?

Just want to add to this, as I've personally consumed about 25 grams over the better part of the past year. Mostly in week to month long binges. Never have I felt so drawn to a compound, I think of it not as a drug, but more like a close friend. Despite the fact that's its effects have grown less positive over time. When I first started taking it, plugging about 30mg would put me in a euphoric, glowing state almost akin to being on MDMA without the desire to communicate. Holes at first were vivid, magical, and awe-inspiring. Socially, I felt revitalized, and felt close even with strangers. I felt so creative and invigorated... inspired. Slowly, the effects have changed. Now lower doses make me sweat and feel feverish. Higher doses feel much more taxing and I don't remember much, if I don't just blackout completely. But pretty much any dose I take these days does one thing in common, make me unresponsive and my mind completely blank, as well as becoming extremely isolated.

About a week ago, I got 5 grams, and went to visit my GF, she said talking to me on the way there I sounded so excited and it made her so happy until she realized it was only because I had MXE. Of course, I zoned out for the next three days at her house and when she finally got upset with me I went home so I could continue to do it. We talked the night I went home and I told her I would flush it, which was a huge step for me, I've never flushed anything and I thought it would give me a sense of closure. However, six days completely sober (that is the theme for me these days, either MXE or sober, I've almost completely lost interest in other drugs) and gradually the thoughts of obtaining more slip into my head as the days pass. "Oh, just one gram this time and I'll control it."

It's really a good thing that the effects have become less and less positive. I have at the very least realized that until I put MXE behind me completely, I will be unable to fully enjoy other things in life.

Just want to add to this, as I've personally consumed about 25 grams over the better part of the past year. Mostly in week to month long binges. Never have I felt so drawn to a compound, I think of it not as a drug, but more like a close friend. Despite the fact that's its effects have grown less positive over time. When I first started taking it, plugging about 30mg would put me in a euphoric, glowing state almost akin to being on MDMA without the desire to communicate. Holes at first were vivid, magical, and awe-inspiring. Socially, I felt revitalized, and felt close even with strangers. I felt so creative and invigorated... inspired. Slowly, the effects have changed. Now lower doses make me sweat and feel feverish. Higher doses feel much more taxing and I don't remember much, if I don't just blackout completely. But pretty much any dose I take these days does one thing in common, make me unresponsive and my mind completely blank, as well as becoming extremely isolated.

About a week ago, I got 5 grams, and went to visit my GF, she said talking to me on the way there I sounded so excited and it made her so happy until she realized it was only because I had MXE. Of course, I zoned out for the next three days at her house and when she finally got upset with me I went home so I could continue to do it. We talked the night I went home and I told her I would flush it, which was a huge step for me, I've never flushed anything and I thought it would give me a sense of closure. However, six days completely sober (that is the theme for me these days, either MXE or sober, I've almost completely lost interest in other drugs) and gradually the thoughts of obtaining more slip into my head as the days pass. "Oh, just one gram this time and I'll control it."

It's really a good thing that the effects have become less and less positive. I have at the very least realized that until I put MXE behind me completely, I will be unable to fully enjoy other things in life.

Sounds like you lost the magic, I know what you mean exactly. Dissocs don't give me the same thing they used to, especially 3-MeO. MXE I havn't used since summer but it definitely wasn't as good after going on a binge with it, I must of developed perm or long term tolerance to at least the good effects of it. People also get concerned whenever I'm on dissociatives, it totally ruins the experience.