• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Methamphetamine

rachelledenny76

Greenlighter
I'm curious what others think, feel or notice changing in themselves from meth use..more so mentally? Also, do you think the changes are different depending on how you use it?

The less I use, the less paranoid and delusional I feel..

I cannot speak of positive effects. MAYBE 3mg is about right -5-10mg of dexamphetamine is good for me.

I wish you well in your exploration.

Meth use has given me some of the most developed delusions I've ever experienced. Not to mention the extreme weight loss from heavy use. I couldn't even begin to explain the things I've seen and felt on meth binges, but it surpasses all concepts of reality. It also helped me get banned from a hotel, CDS possession, and put in solitary confinement in county jail for a WEEK. I was high af the first three days. This was only in May of 21. This was a huge turning point in my life and helped me realize that I am better than the abject devastation I was wreaking on my life. It was an epiphany of sorts, which I guess I could attribute to the massive combination of LSD and meth I was on, but I wouldn't wish that experience on anyone.

Don't learn it the hard way. Meth is bad news. Do coke (snorted) if you want to get lifted or fuck take a stacker you can buy em at the gas station. Tweak life is no life at all, and it usually ends in jails, institutions, and death.

and put in solitary confinement in county jail for a WEEK. I was high af the first three days.
Now that's what I call a hard lesson - sounds like fkin hell on earth...and then there's the comedown

That week must've seemed like eternity - ouch

Now that's what I call a hard lesson - sounds like fkin hell on earth...and then there's the comedown

That week must've seemed like eternity - ouch
And it was damn memorial day weekend so the extra day tacked on. My family couldn't afford the bail and they ultimately let me out luckily. Unfortunately my car had been sitting in a parking garage and was like a 300 dollar charge which was a big doof.

Nothing good that’s for damn sure.

It’s a cheat code to make you feel good about life and yourself, instead of putting in the work to become the person you want to be

And the deeper down that hole you go, the longer and harder it will be to get yourself out. And then you get to start at the bottom again
Well said

I truly only became a user to add legs to my Dexedrine Sulfate Molinkrodt prescription.

I’d run out it is therapy and also for me something i’ll rarely get off on.

They do not synchronize; oddly. The more unfocused euphoric in a faster way one begins to really become priority.

I keep it upfront which is honestly a cop out.

Yet I know intrinsically it’s something I hide for not just social stigma; the reasons behind the percentage that give the stigma validity.

it’s hard ; it’s my current state.

The change I experienced was somewhat subtle to me in the short and long term. I knew from the first time I tried it was far to strong for my taste. It was the first "hard drug" I ever tried. Even keeping my use to a minimum had a lasting pull inside me for a couple years.

People around me noticed changes in my attention, attitude. But I think mainly it was the lifestyle I began. Suddenly your stoner friends are replaced with tweakers, dealers, scammers. I don't think the meth itself causes this behavior, but just clouds over the reality of it.

Yea I remember way back then high, thinking " ok yea I been feeling kinda different". But at the time it didn't feel bad. It was a fast new experience with new people. Took me a couple years to shake off that first good bowl. Total mind fuck .

For those reasons I never cared to use again. The high was just too strong. Then the extreme urge to use again. The mood swings weeks and months later.