• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Methamphetamine vs Adderall?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NorwegianElkhound

Bluelighter
I know methamphetamine is available as a prescription pill under the brand name Desoxyn. But so many people I know say that Adderall is the same thing as meth, just a pharmaceutical form of it. What is the strength of that argument, if any?

i'm afraid you will have to go to neuroscience and pharmacology to get a straight answer. They are both completely different.

Adderall is the pharmaceutical for of amphetamine, not methamphetamine.
There are quite a few differences between amphetamine and methamphetamine and iirc thre are quite a few threads about it, so please use the search engine.

I used adderall for a few days but only in recommended doses and it did nothing for me while Dexedrine makes me euphoric. So if these two amphetamines are not the same I doubt that meth and adderall are same neither.

Meth is way worse for yo then adderall. Both drugs are potent be careful

Stick with the Dexedrine.

I binged 2 days with dex and now at my therapeutic dose of 30 mg it barely helps for depression as it used to. I heard same thing happens with Meth. One or 2 highs and that's it.

Of course meth is far more potent and addicting than adderall, but too many people do not realize how powerful adderall is as well-- and addicting in it's own right because of the rate that it is over-prescribed.

Status
Not open for further replies.