• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Methamphetamine (IV)

TonyUrachek

Greenlighter
So I finished off the rest of my ice (IV) and shortly after It felt like bubble popped in the center of my chest. Felt as though someone blew a bubble in my chest and it popped and went away. I’m having no pain but it made me an anxious mess and now I’m afraid get up and move around worried it could do with my heart? Anyone know what I may have experienced and if it’s of concern ?

So I finished off the rest of my ice (IV) and shortly after It felt like bubble popped in the center of my chest. Felt as though someone blew a bubble in my chest and it popped and went away. I’m having no pain but it made me an anxious mess and now I’m afraid get up and move around worried it could do with my heart? Anyone know what I may have experienced and if it’s of concern ?
Got any other symptoms? Pain? High temperature? Erratic heartbeat? Anything out of the ordinary? Did you get the feeling exactly at the time you took your shot or later?

Got any other symptoms? Pain? High temperature? Erratic heartbeat? Anything out of the ordinary? Did you get the feeling exactly at the time you took your shot or later?
I felt a weak rush but mainly because I think my brains depleted of much feel good. Was a modest shot though nothing crazy. I just felt my heart beating pretty heavy, then I felt that pop in the center of my chest. Then it put me in a wierd headspace of anxiety for awhile. No overheating though. Just a lot of anxiety and a heavy pulse. Felt the slightest bit of tension growing on my back just below the shoulders. That tension subsided though luckily and only reached a minor minor achey pain before dissipating. Now I just did a little dope to come down with the residue of ice left in cap (very minimal). No feel kind of a tightness in my chest. Still no pain. Think the feeling might be coming from an empty stomach though

I think maybe you felt something and then had a kind of anxiety attack. I’m sure if you popped something important you’d be feeling a lot worse.

If you aren’t even getting a rush maybe you need a break anyway.

Your stomach actually sits a lot higher than most people realise, and sits just below the centre of you diaphragm. I've felt stomach gurgles in areas that could be considered the centre of their chest. So I'd assume it could be that?