Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Methamphetamine Discussion Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are a few aussies with medical knowledge and experience with meth (because meth is really common and probably less stigmatised in australia than the US for example)

Ketaman is a pretty experienced dude - i hope he's alright (and maybe taking a break from the heavy partying?)

Thanks for the info space :)

When I have gear, I boot it. Shots normally between .15 and .25. I feel wired, but don't get a huge rush (takes 5 sec or so to come on, but it's pretty mellow) and never cough. I've used gear from a variety of sources, some better than others, but never a massive rush or cough. I'm not missing (I'm registered at the beginning and end of the shot), and I'm not in an artery. Any thoughts on why no cough or massive rush? Could it be because I don't tie off first? I'm mean, I get it in quick, but maybe tying off helps some how. I'm booting in the arm, so it's not the location either. Lastly, I'm only getting on every couple weeks, so it's not a built up tolorance. What am I doing wrong? All I can put it down to is shit gear...

When you say 15 and .25, do you mean you're having one a half points - two and a half points?
If that's the case then you need to find a new source! I use a few times a week and usually bang 1-1.5 points and I get a massive rush if I've left it a week in between...

Got the F1 driver goggles on . Tunnel vision at the ready. 300 kph. Can focus at lightspeed, yet feel everything in my midst, stuck in time. Here, there, everywhere.

A little goes a long way. In hindsight, im glad my mate only gave me a tiny bit. Onya man, lookin out for me, i gotta be straight tomoz.

This should have been closed a little while ago but managed to slip by me.

You can find the new thread here.

Status
Not open for further replies.