Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Methamphetamine and work

Status
Not open for further replies.

narcotophile

Greenlighter
Got work in 2 hours, 8 hour shift havent slept past 2 nights coz ive been on the p. very stupid i know but right now i just need some advice on how i can best make it through this shift. have approximately 50mg left plus some benzos and am considering IVing simply because i dont think any other roa will suffice. Does anyone have any advice regarding this? I know that eating it also has a long duration but it doesn't have the same bio availability. I don't want to have to resort to using a needle but if thats the only way to get through the shift i will have to go through with it

My advice is call in sick. Don't become an IV user just because you didn't plan ahead for work, that is a terrible idea.

If you insist on going to work, I would take the rest of the meth (not IV), drink some caffeine and only use a benzo if you absolutely have to, and the minimum dose you can get away with at that. Get hydrated and force yourself to eat something before your shift as well.

I am closing this thread, it has nothing to do with harm reduction, and I don't think we should be encouraging people to turn up to work off their guts.

Status
Not open for further replies.