• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Methamphetamine and ADHD

Smith1896

Bluelighter
I'm going to be giving the effects of this substance (meth) into detail because I know how many people want a good thread regarding such things.

From personal experience as a once in a while user with ADHD I prefer to vape it over all other ROA's simply because for me its way easier of a crash and gives me the desired effect other than snorting or oral administration. I refuse to do IV or parachute. I was on adderall when i was five and got off at 6. Wasn't effective. At 14 I was prescribed vyvanse and never went to refill because of how it made me feel. With Methamphetamine I feel it gives me the effect my prescriptions should have. As an ADHD user I notice when I am group vaping. Unlike everyone else talking so fast they always interrupt each other, I'm that one quiet person. I also have to be doing things to avoid a "bad high" or change of mentality just as needing a change of environment every half hour. Typically my "high" consist of educating myself with my personal interest. I'm a highschool drop out. I HATED school and the thought of education literally made me nauseous. All I wanna do when rolling is simply learn. My use consist vaping off and on for 2-3 days then stopping for 3 weeks. I eat sleep and practice good hygiene while using and haven't had any negative things happen yet. I started use 8 months ago.

Feel free to ask any questions!

Update: So, as most are aware. The half life of this substance is 12 hours. However I have noticed that I don't feel the full effect until well after 10 or so hours and there onwards the high comes and goes. Many do not believe me when I say my high peaks out at around hour 15 until they actually chill with me. I have never been able to give any explanation as to why this is.

Last edited:
are you still doing it? updates?

I will take my first dose in 2 days. i am planning to do it 5 days a week(no weekends) of 5-10mg dosage taking orally. any tips?

Subjective experiences from drugs can and do vary very widely, though it is rather odd to say the least that you feel it peaks at 15 hours.

In regards to your ADHD though, I'd really not recommend you try self treating in this way. Often patients require a combination of medications rather than just a single traditional stimulant to ameliorate the worst symptoms. It's something a good doctor or psychiatrist should be willing to discuss, and I would highly recommend that route.

Since this is a rather old thread and not really suited to OD, more about OP describing their specific experiences, I'll move it to DC where it's a little more appropriate.

Posted this 2 years ago, this link is one I just put up.

Subjective experiences from drugs can and do vary very widely, though it is rather odd to say the least that you feel it peaks at 15 hours.

In regards to your ADHD though, I'd really not recommend you try self treating in this way. Often patients require a combination of medications rather than just a single traditional stimulant to ameliorate the worst symptoms. It's something a good doctor or psychiatrist should be willing to discuss, and I would highly recommend that route.

Since this is a rather old thread and not really suited to OD, more about OP describing their specific experiences, I'll move it to DC where it's a little more appropriate.
Thank you, well 2 years later and I am all me!!

Here is an actual decent thread, just put it up!