• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Methadone Script Underage

Tentgremlin

Greenlighter
Hi all, so today got home from picking up my weekly script opened the bag and immediately saw it was way under, been on this script 15 years and been picking up from this chemist (ASDA) for around three years with no issues, so I measured it all out what a pain in the ass and found to be bang on 50ml short out of what should have been 525ml ,phoned the chemist who said he could not fix it nor did he take responsibility which I knew he wouldnt, anyway my point is because of his mistake im nearly down a days prescription, so he has fucked me not on purpose but still this is shit, they would not treat any other health issues like this it would be corrected, so be careful guys there is no recourse, now I must check it every time I pick up in the store WTF, Anybody else had this and did they get it sorted ?? Nice one have a good one Tgrem

I've heard of this happening to a friend on methadone.

Pharmacists will never admit a mistake. 90% of their profession is simply making sure they give out the right drug in the right amount, especially controlled drugs.

Sucks, not much you can do once you leave the property. I also wouldn't complain too much, lest they say you're drug seeking... sigh.

Hi all, so today got home from picking up my weekly script opened the bag and immediately saw it was way under, been on this script 15 years and been picking up from this chemist (ASDA) for around three years with no issues, so I measured it all out what a pain in the ass and found to be bang on 50ml short out of what should have been 525ml ,phoned the chemist who said he could not fix it nor did he take responsibility which I knew he wouldnt, anyway my point is because of his mistake im nearly down a days prescription, so he has fucked me not on purpose but still this is shit, they would not treat any other health issues like this it would be corrected, so be careful guys there is no recourse, now I must check it every time I pick up in the store WTF, Anybody else had this and did they get it sorted ?? Nice one have a good one Tgrem
I’d contact the pharmacy. Speak to the manager. If you’ve been there for 3 years. They’ll care.

Pharmacists will never admit a mistake. 90% of their profession is simply making sure they give out the right drug in the right amount, especially controlled drugs.

Sucks, not much you can do once you leave the property. I also wouldn't complain too much, lest they say you're drug seeking... sigh.
Thanks for the message fella, I was amazed this morning got a phone call at 7.05 am from the pharmacist who measured it out admitting his mistake WOW !! He said there is 50ml waiting for me to pick up, will still check in future as you are 100% right once you leave you are screwed, totally in their hands then to fess up which is super rare ,have a great day

I’d contact the pharmacy. Speak to the manager. If you’ve been there for 3 years. They’ll care.
Your right dude I did contact them and my prescriber who also called, they admitted a mistake and the extra is waiting for me, a newer client or even a different pharmacist I think it could easily been a tough luck situation which could defo put some ones recovery at risk, I have always been super respectful so that always helps eh, have a good one

I used to video tape myself at the pharmacy and going directly into the bathroom and counting the pills.

But in all likelihood they'd tell me to go fuck myself anyways. Half the time pharmacies in America will just be very nasty to you and not even fill the script.

A lawyer and evidence is the only thing that will put any fear into them. But lawyers are expensive

I used to video tape myself at the pharmacy and going directly into the bathroom and counting the pills.

But in all likelihood they'd tell me to go fuck myself anyways. Half the time pharmacies in America will just be very nasty to you and not even fill the script.

A lawyer and evidence is the only thing that will put any fear into them. But lawyers are expensive
I know exactly what you mean bro they are usually off here in the UK also not all the time as my situation just showed,but its the stigma we have got and I dont think it will change any time soon,some like playing god and the clinics because they know we need it, all we can do is carry on being respectful and doing the right thing, have a good one, Tgrem

I defo got lucky today fair play to the chemist for admitting fault, but I would say its rare, have a good one fella, Tgrem

LMFAO just seen your location