• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Methadone potentiation

KirklandsQQ

Greenlighter
Hey everyone! I did a search for this and the information is overwhelming. I was hoping anyone could just provide me with a quick comprehensive guide of my options. I was going to try cimetidine(Tagamat) for the first time this next dose and I usually take a couple tums as well before I dose. Should I take the tagamat directly before I dose or hours before for the optimal results? I was looking for something inexpensive that I would be able to stick to everyday. Iam having cravings and tried to increase my dose but the doctor declined so I decided to go this route as I dont have many options and I dont want to mix other illegal opiates and worry about drug testing.

Any input is greatly appreciated! and apologies iam newish here. I used to come to bluelight forever ago back in the mid 2000s

Hey I have heard that anti acids such as (tagamet) and omeprazole and even baking soda will work since they reduce the acid and you supposedly don't lose as much mthdone in the process, so I just tried drinking some baking soda (tasted horrible) and took a 30mg omeprazole 30 minutes before My dose ( I'm on 100mg mthdone right now ). I will let you know If I notice any changes once it kicks in.