• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Methadone for withdrawal

Totally agreed. The anxiety and depression are awful with opiate withdrawal, to be sure, as are the shits, etc. But the RLS (as negrogesic pointed out to me, it's actually more accurate to call it akathisia) is absolute hell. Seems like some people don't get it bad, in fact someone in here a while back was saying they sleep through opiate withdrawal, and I was like YOU WHAT?? God what lucky bastard gets to sleep through opiate withdrawal?? I will be unable to sleep or stop squirming for a week or more, laying awake all night, screaming and punching myself in the legs to get a moment of relief, contemplating suicide because of how maddening it is.

Yeah... people who haven't experienced it can't possibly understand how torturous it is. Exactly like you said, awake all night, unable to sit still or get comfortable, desperately trying to just stop moving long enough to maybe fall asleep. It's just the most miserable horrible experience. :(

I am now 18 days clean off fentanyl/heroin/krat Om and all opiates. I only have goosebumps still. All other symptoms are gone. Even the psychological ones.

Congratulations man that's huge. <3

Hi ppls, just been reading the entire thread and there's one question someone asked how long do I have a pill addiction. Well I can say I don't have any addiction to pills, never got into it as they're was always the waiting period. I guess thst saved me from another mistake which i guess was a good thing in some ways. I have tried to taper but not thst well. Currently I use 0.4g of heroin i kknow I can drop even lower but I haven't made thst step but I don't want to waste time delaying it. I see how bad it has affected my parents, n I get upset thinking bout it. I'm not sure if anyone had seen the doc called ben a diary of a heroin addict. It's a good watch n it brought me to tears seeing the dad like how he was suffering.

Anyway i going to save the gear of wats left n take the dome as soon as i wake up. I have 3 prebagablin I was told they would help, does any one know I'd this is true?
I'm just thinking the stage wen my skin is dressing from cold sweat, which it happened the other day n or got so bad I actually ripped my top off. Does the prebaglin knock me out even through I'm hanging? I got 2 bottles of done which I only plan to draw up specific amount to keep a record. Enough to keep me the severity at bay.
Also some weed and box of valiums. How bad n how long do anyone think it would last b4 it gets better. Any comments after welcomed good of bad or a way thst I could do it with way at my disposal.
I'm glad sonner of us are through it i