• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

methado

gang777dark

Greenlighter
Hi,i know this kind of topic isn't probably the best but i've found really contradictory opinions about that and i just want to be safe.
How much sandoz 5mg methadone pills should i take to get a good high?i know methadone isn't the best recreationally,i know isn't safe to redose it and i know it lasts veeery long time.
I've no tolerance at the moment,but i've tried in the past some opiates like oxycodone(20-25mg),codeine(150-200mg),tramadol(200mg) and dihydrocodeine(150mg).
I've 2x5mg pills and wanted to know if i have to crush and parachute them and how much should i take considering that i don't want to redose or re-take the susbtance
thanks

With no tolerance? I wouldn't go over 15mg...

Methadone is an extremely potent opioid.

I wouldn't snort it, methadone has a super high oral BA (meaning more of the drug gets into your body and not broken down) I mean if you were to parachute them, crush and put in a single ply piece of ytissue paper then it would work a little faster bc the pill wouldn't have to break down...but snorting it is just going to clog your nose up when taking it orally will prvide better results

also, methadone as said above is extremely potent. your not going to feel much for about 45 minto an hour. then you will most likely start to nod hard. methadone has a deep sleepy nod to it. fun a few times but when youre on it and trying to get the right dose its a pain in the ass nodding when you don't want to.

ime, I was taking upward of 200mgs of oxy a day and I took 50mg of methadone instead one day, I was totally wrecked. I had to have my friend drive bc I couldn't stay awake. its strooong.

If you have absolutely zero tolerance 5mg-10mg is where I'd start. Just take it orally.

Hello everyone. I've just joined this site because I'm in seach of some information I can't seem to find. I have been on methadone for 1 year 5 months. At Mt highest dose I was on 160mg liquid a day. I have tapered down and am now down to 30mg a day. Which I did take today around 1pm. I have not gotten high on anything (clean tests etc.) Since April so not far from hitting a year. Anyways, I've come into possession of 3 oxy neo 30mg pills. I am wanting to get high now. I am honestly wondering if taking these 3 pills will even give me a buzz or If it will just be a waste? I'm sorry but I am now 'craving' so badly that it's either this or I flat out go and buy some H 'the real thing' which I'm not really wanting to do. But if I don't get a good buzz from these neos I will. So I am asking if while on 30mg of liquid form methadone around 8 hours ago will I get a good buzz from 90mg of oxy neo? Chewed up of corse. This is my first post on here and literally just signed up about 15 minutes ago because I'm not finding the exact info I've been searching for. After looking around a bit of do believe this site is great and will help me either tonight when I'm "not doing so well" and when I am. So I am happy I have joined either way. Would really appreciate some info/guidance/advice...
Thank you
CDev