• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Meth was perfect now it smells and tastes bad

Skrilith

Bluelighter
So I got this shit that is legit the best stuff I’ve ever had. My dealer usually never reups in the city but it’s been so dry up here and she had no choice and damn. People who don’t live here can get some good shut lol.

So when I first got it had zero taste or smell it was so clean I’ve never had stuff so clean and pure and awesome and now after like 3 days of bingeing it tastes and smells fucking nasty. What happened? I just can’t think of what I might have touched to fuck it up. Could this be from just doing so much or dehydration maybe? I’ve been eating and sleeping but this is the first time I’ve had this happen.

It could well be a sign that you're doing too much..

Unless you've been storing it in the worst conditions possible, I'd say follow your senses and take a break.

I've had this happen with batches of weed and coke. The taste and feel just isn't right after the hundredth redose that week.

I put it down, collect myself and do something else for a while. Upon returning, everything is sweet again.

Even Sizzler bread doesn't taste as good after the tenth slice.. that doesn't mean they should stop bringing more of it to my table though. Nothing worse than a stingy Sizzler.

Hope this helps.

So I got this shit that is legit the best stuff I’ve ever had. My dealer usually never reups in the city but it’s been so dry up here and she had no choice and damn. People who don’t live here can get some good shut lol.

So when I first got it had zero taste or smell it was so clean I’ve never had stuff so clean and pure and awesome and now after like 3 days of bingeing it tastes and smells fucking nasty. What happened? I just can’t think of what I might have touched to fuck it up. Could this be from just doing so much or dehydration maybe? I’ve been eating and sleeping but this is the first time I’ve had this happen.
Its probably time to take a break, BUT, where are you in the bag? Was there any shake at the bottom? Are you towards the end and using that stuff? That typically is where/when you start finding "inconsistencies" in quality.
What is this foul odor/taste?

Last edited: