• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Meth Vs Ecstasy comedown

meth comedians give me delirious hypermedia if I've been up a few days. it's better than the high most times. I would stick to Molly if it still worked

Hey guys so basically got pretty tipsy/almost drunk and did a fat line of finely crushed small shards. I split 2 points into 3 and shared them with two other people. Basically it felt like being on about 10 dexies but a lot more constant as in it felt more present where dexies kind of give me little 'peaks' that feel great and then its just focus for a while and so on. Tbh with you all I found it a bit expensive and since I have no real past experience to speak of quality, I can say that I'll be happy just pinging in the future since the gear seemed a bit too high priced for the experience it offered; lastly I know some might suggest smoking but I don't wana go down that path, as they say you can't miss something you haven't experienced, nonetheless, thank you guys for the feedback and support :)

Meth comedown can last for a few days if you have had a bit. MDMA is rough the first day but also makes you feel depressed for about 2-3 days after taking a dose, more if you have had a few disco biscuits. Both comedowns are shit but I feel meth is far worse than MDMA as you may go days with little or no sleep. If you have 4-MAR thinking it's meth then you have a worse comedown than both drugs combined. Try sourcing some newer chems that are easier on the body and mind (eg. 25C-NBOMe) and have less rough comedowns. Some of the RC's out there are designed to be less neurotoxic than their parent compound and are manufactured to higher standards than illicit backyard cook-ups. If your going to use chemicals don't think "fuck that it's never been tested on people" think "Is it less likely to make me sick, have residual toxins, cut and other shit and is it well manufactured, or at least better made than old mates stove top back yard lab?"

lovepsychadelics said:
If your going to use chemicals don't think "fuck that it's never been tested on people" think "Is it less likely to make me sick, have residual toxins, cut and other shit and is it well manufactured, or at least better made than old mates stove top back yard lab?"

It'd be great if drug production was transparent enough that information on any of these processes was available, but whether it's an RC or not, asking yourself such questions is likely to be useless. Unless you're making it or growing it yourself, the common punter has no more idea on the origins and contents of their RC than the origins and contents of their typical illict drug, and making assumptions based on generalisations is potentially dangerous.