• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Meth - trying to determine what amount/mg to use

RR1989

Bluelighter
I have a family member coming for four days in June. Obviously smoking is a no-go and I.V is no longer an option for me. (psychosis that put the fear of god into me... seriously thought about writing a book about the whole experience. Scares me to this day)

Anyways...my plan was to get some empty gelatin capsules and fill it with some clear stuff and maybe throw in some vitamins and possibly a benzo to help in case of over stimulation..

I've never tried this so I am deciding on the amount to use ... I am an everyday user...but don't know the amount I use in a day...so should I do a trial run by eating a piece until I find what amount works or is there a general rule with what amount equals what mg etc ?

And no, unfortunately I can't hold off 4 days as sad as it is. My guest would then spend 4 days watching me sleep and would connect the dots and be upset about this being their memory of visiting me for the first time in years...(my dad) who's seen me at my worst but is now able to come see my apartment and visit some sites in California....
Any insight would be appreciated. Stay safe everyone

It’s hard to estimate if you don’t know your daily consumption and how spun you get on a given amount.

But for an experienced daily user I reckon a serving size is about 1 point (0.1g). I’d get some scales and make up some capsules that size and see how many and how often it takes of them to get you functionally through the day.

If one hypes you too much just make them up as 0.5 points. Better to get the dosage right than be fucking around with benzos which can also be really noticeable.

That's great you are going to be seeing your Dad and doing some sight seeing. I know you guys are really looking forward to it.

The caplets with the predetermined doses is a good idea. Just enough to keep you on your toes but not enough to impair you and make your Dad worry.

Mg. wise though I'm not sure how much to put into each capsule but our pros around here will be along shortly to help you.

Have a great visit.