• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth quality and overdose

OG_Salmon

Greenlighter
I smoked some ice that was mostly clear but a little opaque. Smelled like meth tasted like meth.

I think it was really strong tho because I felt really good off of two hits.

We started I would say like 2-3 hours ago. After Buzzing for a bit, my started chest to feel like I've been holding in a burp for while/It's an outward pressure I feel inside my torso. Then I start to feel tingly numbing feeling in my cheeks a little and some other parts of my body.

The chest pain is now off an on and I'm having better breathing.

My main questions are; How to tell the quality/strength, purity (no fake shit or cutting) and ,how much does it take for someone to overdose? Smoking for the second time ever.

Have I done something out of bounds?
Hey man you just need the right people to read your post. Did you post this in the Meth sub forum? I personally know very little about meth but I have seen documentaries with former meth cooks that say the pure meth they cooked was pink in color and each time it was cut it would get closer to white/clear. Again I really don't know because I am sure with all the different recipes and techniques that pure meth might look different from cook to cook. If you felt that way off of two hits then I assume it was pretty potent stuff. You can always just do a little key bump to test it out. There is nothing wrong with trying out drugs from new sources or even new product from reliable sources. It's your life so be careful, be cautious and have a fun time.

yeah, this thread doesn't belong in the 'wiki' section.
i'm not sure if mods will allow it to stay open, but i'm going to move it to Basic Drug Discussion

wiki -> BDD