Meth-psychosis stories.... you know you have one..

Okay, I never done meth so never had meth psychosis, but I did have some Cocaine Grandiosity and later on a psychotic break. While on one of my first lines of blow I called The Standard Hotel in West Hollywood, CA and said I was Britney Spears assistant and to prepare for her showing up. LMAO. They totally bought it too. 14 hours of primo coke later I could not stop talking, panicking, and thought I was going nuts and would never recover. It was like hell. This is why I will NEVER do coke without Xanax again.

Burgie said:
A friend of mine woke me up around 1am in the morning wanting to look at my local community paper that gets delivered free every week to everyone is the suburbs. He wanted to check my paper with his to make sure someone hadn't "planted" a fake newspaper at his house. "Whatever would make you think that?" I asked him.

I find this one of the funniest stories on here, I dunno why! hahaha 8o

munciedjsquirrel said:
ohhh jeepers
this is one of my many horrid meth stories....
so me and my budies are on a week long binge...no sleep
we go to this rave in colombus called smokem tokem...its on 4:20
good party
anyways we were sellin some over gassed crank so it was yellow...the kids were callin it the butter.....
at the party we roll and snorty some 2-cb, do some k and bought some shrooms...the next day, we eat the shrooms...still no sleep...
so that night im tryin to go to sleep...
shadow people invade my room. and im freaking out. i keep covering my head with blankets to get away from them and there still there when i uncover.
finally it gets to the point where i just stare at the one thats sitting on my windowsill in a hoodie...lock eyes with it, and it goes away
meth sucks....lucid dreaming rules!!!!!
I know this is way late but didn't you forget the part where we damn near flipped the Explorer!!!! How could you leave that out!!!!!!!!

I once got lost in a waking dream where i was fighting Algebraic equations in ping-pong under the sea while i had to solve them.

i also have seen UFO's and convinced myself they were observing me, so i covered my room with tin-foil

Ivan420 said:
I once got lost in a waking dream where i was fighting Algebraic equations in ping-pong under the sea while i had to solve them.

i also have seen UFO's and convinced myself they were observing me, so i covered my room with tin-foil

Oh god, this isn't a meth story but I was delirious from being sick, anyway I had been doing some programming the previous day and I was semi conscious/dreaming and thought I was stuck inside a computer trying to make the code work for hours. In the end I was stuck in some sort of loop.

Was horrible.

Not meth, but after being up for 2 and a half days on amph. studying for finals, just yesterday I actually say the most convincing hallucination that wasn't the result of an antihistamine.

I'd been getting lots of flashes of light and 'floaters' flying about for about 24 hours.
I was online, (and this was RIGHT after hitting some really good bud.) and for about 5 seconds I found myself looking at this video playing of a street scene, with a red banner hanging from a street light, blowing in the wind.

Then I realized I was looking at a still photograph.

Some of this is absolutley incredible, both funny and terrifying at the same time. I'd love to try meth when i'll be in the staes in march but i'll be glad you dont get it here much i reckon.

Once i mixed speed with psych truffles and after chewing my nails in my garden decided to that my mum was spying on me and began checking every wardrobe and drawer in our house armed with a big butchers knife. Fairly tame but i'm not much of a tweaker.

Last edited:
Once i mixed speed with psych truffles and after bewing my nails in my garden decided to that my mum was spying on me and began checking every wardrobe and drawer in our house arnmed withj a big butchers knife. Fairly tame but i'm not much of a tweaker.

8o

So if you did do er' in while she was stuffed in your dresser drawer, do you think you could convince the authorities that she was already in there and you weren't trying to hide her? hmmmm =p

Late one night me and a buddy decided to go geocache while we were twisted off. We didn't want to get caught ridin dirty so we both did twenty over's and paid dearly for it with our sanity. My buddy swore up and down he was straight to drive but I knew he did the same amount as me and I wasnt cool to operate any machinery. The first sign we were in trouble was when my partner stopped in the middle of a 4 lane road at the train crossing and waited for a train that wasn't there. It took me three or four min to realize what he was doing. I said ok now its my turn you moron. I then got pulled over for driving left of center. When the cop approached my window I had forgot I had my geocache'ing light clipped on the rim of my hat and I blinded the trooper. He said "you boys fixin to do some mining?"

i have millions of these, hahaha
first one that comes to my head though, I was driving along a reasonably deserted road, and had been awake for 7 nights. I was going ker-razy.
Anyway I see a cop car driving along, and I assume they are after me. Why me? I do not know, but I totally convinced myself someone had tipped off that I would be driving up here, I did a U-turn and went for a 2 hour detour to the opposite side of town, convinced they could still see me. I couldn't see them and tried to rationalise thoughts, but then the idea came to my head that they had an invisible car (circa james bond..) and also thought the birds and trees were tipping the cops off on where I was.
I ran out of my car and dumped about 2 grams of shards in the bin, plus my pipe.
Satisfied they would have no proof, I drove home still scared out of my mind and superglued my windows shut and locked my front door, made sure all the curtains were totally closed.
I turned my mobile and computer off (just incase they could track me through them) and sat on my couch for 24 hrs peeping out windows til I finally fell asleep 'cos I chucked all my shards in the bin. Someone would have had a lucky day going through that bin, $800 bucks worth.

Late one night me and a buddy decided to go geocache while we were twisted off. We didn't want to get caught ridin dirty so we both did twenty over's and paid dearly for it with our sanity. My buddy swore up and down he was straight to drive but I knew he did the same amount as me and I wasnt cool to operate any machinery. The first sign we were in trouble was when my partner stopped in the middle of a 4 lane road at the train crossing and waited for a train that wasn't there. It took me three or four min to realize what he was doing. I said ok now its my turn you moron. I then got pulled over for driving left of center. When the cop approached my window I had forgot I had my geocache'ing light clipped on the rim of my hat and I blinded the trooper. He said "you boys fixin to do some mining?"

That's hysterical....

WOOH i have one :)

not my best but those are wayyyy too embarrassing hhahahah

So after coming home from a rave i didn't want the party to end and ended up taking meth.
After the MDMA wore off i was left tweaking the rest of the night and when i got up to pee for the 50th time i swore i had a molly (150mg pure MDMA capsule) on my lap which fell onto the floor. I told myself id get it later and went and did my business. I then got back to the room to pick up the molly and i couldn't find it! I looked onto the bed and realized that my friends dog was in the room and i panicked! i thought the dog must have ate it and starting freaking the fuck out!!

I then proceeded to tear my friends room apart and go nuts thinking "oh my god i just killed my friends dog omg omg omg!" I put wet towels on the dog, looked online for help, and almost woke her up to tell her what was going on, and then went wait a minute i left the molly in my friends wallet, lemme check again, and LOW AND BEHOLD there it was :)
safe and sound.

When my friends woke up the next morning all they could do was laugh at my craziness :p

**if i hadn't found the pill in the wallet, i would have immediately woken up my friend and called 911 BTW**

Well...After a week binge, one night I was staying a a friend's parent's place for the night, I was all tweaked out, eating, smoking, sniffing...Smoking way too much pot, and somehow I got it into my head that my adam's apple was disconnected, convinced that it could unhook.
I spent six hours in front of the mirror, forcing my throat around, thinking I was just on the verge of "hooking" two sections back together, hen failing, over and over, through panic attacks. Until I was found in the morning by my friend, and his mother who, heh, held me and told me I was fine and that it would just arrange itself if I left it alone.

Later that day I would see two-foot diameter spiders around, one in particular that stopped infront of me while I was smoking a joint with a friend. It looked at me, scuttled a bit, then lunged at me. I screamed, tried to run, fell, and it was gone. Hah.

And there were the bicycles I'd see go by me, then disappear, only to hear the whirring of the wheels go off into the distance, Yep.

Another time, I had been eating amphetamine for...Three days only, and my sinuses started continually sloughing off mucous down my throat, for over a day, ( I think I was just sick, in retrospect) and at one point I was convinced my lungs were no longer capable of absorbing oxygen due to the mucous, no matter how deeply I breathed, I felt deprived of oxygen, and I started seeing spots and hyperventilating...Another panic attack. Hah, I stuymbled into my dad's room, told him I was dying because my lungs won't work and dropped to the floor and got me to stop hyperventilating. Heh, and I was fine. I really thought that was it. I even started saying goodbye to my daughter in my mind.

Being watched

I don't do meth anymore, but I have got endless stories..
I moved in with a guy who tweaked a lot which was cool because I tweaked a lot too. He wasn't someone I would consider a relationship with now, but it was all about the drugs. I lived with him for about 9 months before moving out, and never returning.
It all started when about a month into my stay, I began hearing voices from the light switches and the electrical outlets. They would tell me what I was doing at the time, like, "Solidity is changing her clothes", or "Solidity is eating soup, I think it's chicken noodle". I figured it was the meth, and ignored it. As time went on the voices got more crude, and vile. They were pure evil. The things they said were personal. I heard them in the bathroom, the garage, the bedroom, the kitchen, the den. They would taunt, and laugh at me as though I were not a person, but an object for their entertainment. I told myself it was the drugs, and I could handle myself. As time progressed it got really bad. I heard them in my car, and outside at work. I heard them in the back yard too. There was no escaping them. The guy's who's house it was seemed oblivious to it all. To make a long story short, one morning on my way to work I spotted a device by the computer in the den. I had suspicions, and without really even thinking about it it put it in my purse. I asked the tech guys at work what it was, and they told me it was a motion sensor for a video camera. When you walk passed it, it triggers the camera to start recording. Everything began to make some sense because he always knew what I was up to. I talked to a private investigator who was friends with my boss the same morning. He told me what to look for when searching for a hidden camera. I went home early that day, and cut all the power to the house. I found a network of coax cable coming from everywhere in the house in his attic. All the cables came together at some kind of networking box (cat 9) used for cctv. I took detailed pictures of his set up. Then I tore the box from the attic and threw it in my car for evidence. I took the light dimmers that spoke to me out from the wall, and left.
The police never did anything. They didn't even take a report. I found out a few months later that he sold his house and moved to Oregon in a matter of 90 days.
Just goes to show you that meth psychosis may not always be in your head.

Excepting solidity's post most of you seem to have a really loose definition of pyschosis... yeah, being spun for a few days everyone gets a little whacked out, it's unnerving and crazy and scary and fun, among other things. That's meth.

Curled up naked in the bathroom corner with tunnel vision trying to avoid the shadow people is a little more towards psychosis. That was an interesting couple of days.

Dude, I have several. I used to get spun out every day for about 3 years.

Once, my friends and I (yes, we did meth socially) were holed up in my apartment for 3 days straight, sleepless, talking about jumping out of trees to catch deer for food. We then spend the 3rd day driving around, inventing words like "Skudaku" which was intended for hot girls. Like that girl's a skuda, and just yelling Skudaku! to a hot girl across the parking lot, store, etc.

As far as freak outs...once we kept looking out the window as we thought we heard police helicopters right outside my apartment, and we swore for about 10 hours that they were after us...

Man, meth is a horrible drug