Meth-psychosis stories.... you know you have one..

amen phreex. I just recently came out of a 6 year 4 gram a day addiction to ketamine... among ever other drug in the book but ketamine was basically "water" in my life. I needed it to live.. After doing countless ridiculous things (lots due to meth ) like watching someone bury their dead wife at 4 in the morning tripping my balls off in their backyard... i can look back and say... Wow. I was so fucked up i didnt realize life really has consequences. Thank god im not in jail and now have a high paying job.

Let me tell you about a man we call, "Chef Big Dick". This is the person who intoduced me to crank. We sat around his kitchen table for days on end. One time I had to go home and make an appearance. Minutes after getting home i get a call from the Chef. "Get back here. The Feds are everywhere!" He kept his dope in a briefcase. When we got back, he and his briefcase were hugged up in the barn loft under piles of hay. It took us over 17 hours to convince him to come down. I'll tell you about the "shadow people" and the "devil under the kitchen sink" later!

ohhh jeepers
this is one of my many horrid meth stories....
so me and my budies are on a week long binge...no sleep
we go to this rave in colombus called smokem tokem...its on 4:20
good party
anyways we were sellin some over gassed crank so it was yellow...the kids were callin it the butter.....
at the party we roll and snorty some 2-cb, do some k and bought some shrooms...the next day, we eat the shrooms...still no sleep...
so that night im tryin to go to sleep...
shadow people invade my room. and im freaking out. i keep covering my head with blankets to get away from them and there still there when i uncover.
finally it gets to the point where i just stare at the one thats sitting on my windowsill in a hoodie...lock eyes with it, and it goes away
meth sucks....lucid dreaming rules!!!!!

wrathful said:
this was one of the funniest things i have ever read on the internet. also it makes me frustrated because i can only acquire adderall (which is child's play compared to meth, though my friends and i are pretty damn heavy adderall users -- like, our stories are almost as zany as these).

in conclusion: you people have the best stories ever.

also fedex me some meth, kthx. :)

bob smith
123 main street
sometown, somestate 12345

After reading these stories you are actually more inclined to take meth?

What the fuck is wrong with you boy? I never even want to see this stuff after reading this thread, pshychosis, do you know what that means? its not fun these people were genuinely freaking out completely paranoid.

This happened after 3 months of daily IV meth use. I slept maybe once every 3-4 days and ate almost never. The guy I was seeing at the time was also a dealer, so unlimited free meth basically...He was a really scary guy and he liked to fuck with my head when I was already paranoid. I became convinced that he had hidden bombs in my apartment, that he was part of a Satanic cult and wanted to skin me alive/torture me/eat my heart/etc. This was all based on shit he said to me to make me more paranoid. I was so scared of the bombs that I dismantled my whole apartment. I ripped the upholstery off all the furniture, pulled up the carpeting, removed large sections of the walls, the paneling, the drywall, cut all the wires to the stove, fridge, light fixtures, , removed the faceplates from the wall sockets and took the sockets out of the walls (actually started a fire doing this), took apart the sinks and bathtubs and had begun to take apart the stove. I thought he had made a copy of my keys (actually I know he did) so I asked the landlady to change the locks. When she came in she saw the apartment and basically it was "leave now or I'm evicting you." Still trying to pay for the damages on that one.

Once we were driving in his car and I got so scared I made him let me out, in the middle of a snowstorm, in the middle of nowhere, in the middle of the night. Wouldn't get back in his car no matter what. Took me all night to get home.

By the end of these few months I was so fucking crazy. I remember wandering around outside for 3 days too scared to go back in my house, you know all those lines they paint on the street to show where power lines go and for construction stuff? Yeah I thought all those markings indicated where the bombs were placed and I was running around the city in a panic trying to escape. I thought people with guns were chasing me. It was so scary, it was so real in my head and I truly believed I was going to die.

aaa i cant imagine how many hours i spent staring out the windows because i was SURE that at any second the friend who followed me home was gonna peek through, or staring at and making faces and giving the middle finger to that crack in my cieling my parents were staring at me through, or the time that they came down in the middle of the night blasting the tv and talking about me and what they were gonna do with me (this didnt actually happen), or all those people that turned out to be posts and road signs, it took me months after quitting to finally realize that people arent all playing mind games in an attempt to out me on traits i didnt even have. I narrowed down the camera to inside my stereo speakers or in my lightbulbs. I still crave it too.

rolls said:
After reading these stories you are actually more inclined to take meth?

What the fuck is wrong with you boy? I never even want to see this stuff after reading this thread, pshychosis, do you know what that means? its not fun these people were genuinely freaking out completely paranoid.

makes an amusing anecdote when you get over it.

A friend of mine woke me up around 1am in the morning wanting to look at my local community paper that gets delivered free every week to everyone is the suburbs. He wanted to check my paper with his to make sure someone hadn't "planted" a fake newspaper at his house. "Whatever would make you think that?" I asked him.

He used to work night shift at a mass production bakery so he would leave for work around midnight - 1am and return early morning. It was winter and he never had any problem getting his car started or ice on the windows or whatever. Anyway, in this local paper was a full page advertisment with the headline "Is ice on your windows driving you crazy?" or something like that. It just so happened that on this particular day when he left for work his windows were covered in ice and he thought the cops had set him up to drive him nuts. He started telling me someone was in his roof stealing his electricity, there was a little spot on his wall during the day that would turn to a light at night and demanding I tell him what it was, the cops had bugged his car with a remote control to turn on and off his turbo whenever they filled like it. He said he was speeding at nearly 200kph through red lights and no one was stopping him. I'm sitting with him in my jocks at 1 in the morning (I have kids and a family so it was unusual for me to be up that time during the week) and he tells me other people are in my house and I've got them hiding from him. I'd never encountered a meth-psychosis person before and I'd known him all my life and he was freaking me out. We laughed about it after though.

Guns & Meth don't mix

This happened in The Netherlands in 2000 or 2001, I forget which. Friend who was meth fiend and very unstable (believed in world-wide conspiracy and so on) went on a run for 11 days. By day 11, I went to the place he was staying to meet him pointing a double-barreled shotgun at me. Great fun, trying to talk to someone who is paranoid, hasn't slept in 11 days and thinks you an 'agent' out of killing you! It took me 2 hours, the promise of beer (which carmed him down) and a LOT of explaining to avoid getting seriously dead. :\
I hate meth, it's easily worse than heroin and cocaine, maybe even crack. I dunno about the last, but it's neck & neck...

While trying to sleep after toking up some cannabis after a long weekend traveling. I had been eating a few mg's every day with decent sleep. I was seeing demons gaurding this shrine in/to space. I think it was the first closed eye visual that left me very frighted.

okay,here's one for all y'all...
i used to live on an island off the wst coast of b.c. and once a month would head into town to stock up on e,coke and music...this one particular trip included speed,my girlfrien at the time wanted to "fiend".so anyways i was almost out the door of my dealers when i rembered "oh yeah,do you know where i can get some speed?"he looks a t me and says"the girl who's sitting on the bed is my girlfriend,she's got some...".so i buy like,1/4 gr. and she says "have you ever done it before?""no" the next thing i know,it's 8pm.i got an hr. to catch the last ferry home."when i got home that night i was torqued. sooooo high.i finished the coke.dropped a 150 ml. cap of m.d.m.a. and was on the last of the meth...my girlfriend was on a cruise with her family and i had the hole property to myself(20 acres of lush forest). so there i am in a tent listening to janes addiction when the e kicks in.BAM! wowzers.first time ever with pure e...here's where things get strange...i noticed a girl sitting next to my tent in a place where no one would be able to sit comfortably,in a real thick bush,no way to get where she was and absolutely no reason to go there. there was a tinkerers blue suitcase outside the tent door and dozens of picnic tables setup outside in the backyard.there was a tent next to mine where a bunch of kids were insude playing cards.up the hill were a bunch of men building something,they had blue wagons...like circus wagons. so i decide to walk around a bit and see what's going on.there's multiple families arriving and setting up what appears to be a family reunion of some sort. i then notice my girlfriend sitting in her car with some guy with short spiky oarnge hair and black rimmed glasses.my girls on a cruise.i try talking to her through the glass but she ignores me and just stares straight ahead.i sit down at the garage door and take in the sights. when i notice these skater kids hanging out in the bushes(they're standing on branches 1/2 an inch thick. ) weird. i look to my left and see these native elders in full regalia beckoning me over. i walk over and it's like they're talking to me but with muted audio.anyway,after what seemed lika an initiation ceremony of sorts i was led to a cedar tree about 100 feet high.there was a ladder leaning against it and some guy with a cap looks over into the forest and i look with him,he looks at teh ladder and i climb onto the tree.when i got into the tree i noticed a little child about 8 or 9 looking at me with joy and good vibes in his eyes,so i start climbing more. when igot to about 50 feet i looked around,and the leaves came down on the form of a pair of hands in a helpful gesture,that's when i became aware of totem animals all around me,of all kinds from all over the planet,they were in the trees...so i'm about 10 feet from the top of the tree and there's these little hand sewn birds on the end of the branches,hmmm...i think i'm supposed to go and get one i think to myself,next thing i know,i'm walking out on a branch that's nowhere near thick enuf to support m weight when it snaps! the only thing that saved my ass,was cuz i had my armpits around two other branches and shimmied back to the trunk,can't believe i didn't fall(at least 80 feet up!)i didn't getthe bird.the top of the tree was swaying back and forth.when i was coming down all snakelike stylez my knee became wedged inbetween a fork in the tree...i was there for 2 hrs. at least yelling for help when this native dude poked his head into the yard seeing what all the screaming was about.he saw me and i told him what was up,and could he please positition the ladder closer to me so i could pry myself out?he did and when i got down i thanked him and proceeded to tell him that those others wouldn't help at all...others? is what his eyes appeared to be saying...it goes on and on(i saw a u.f.o. later on!)there was one other guy at the house,he was sleeping when o got home and a huge HUMMMM ing sound woke him, he thoght it was my music pounding. weird stuff,my fingers hurt.i'm going home.:) all in all...meth is a fucked up drug,who the fuck would invent somet5hing so fucked up and why? special agent TYMMEH!!! checking out...

oh yeah! there was a loft my friend and i shared where on the cornerafter day 2 a little witch would appear. it would stay there for days just staring at the apt. - day 8 and i'm the last one awake,i pry my eyes away from the computer screen(weird matrix things going on with the screen).when i notice everyones backpack straps morph into cats tails...swaying...-i rode my mtb from van. b.c. to edmonton.alberta because i thought they were going to get me. 7 1/2 days no sleep.7 grams later... :)- la la la... good times...:p

only time iv had major problems was at this chicks place. there was probably 6 of us there, been up for 3 nights non-stop smoking. cars kept driving up and down the street no matter the time. we ended up hiding out the front in the bushes to try and spot if they were cops. when the neighbours got home and saw 4 people hiding behind trees it freaked us the fuck out. we hid inside in the back room and baracaded the door.

Ahh being in a psychotic state for about 3 weeks really takes a toll on your body.

Most paranoid places to be. 1) riding a ferry to seattle. The inside of the ferry is completely loaded with lights. Sitting up in the chairs feels so retarded... everyone can see your gakked and it bugs you out.

2) downtown seattle, 2am. Scary as fuck. Homeless people everywhere. Drug hustlers and bums. All of em want to shank your ass.

3) every song on the radio has to be turned as soon as lyrics are spoke. They all have something to do with the impending disaster.

4) A friend of a friend is someone who wants to shank your ass and put you in a wooden box and dump your ass in the woods. why? who the fuck knows why.

5) radio stations are definately talking directly to you.

common traits of DSM criteria for psychosis. what a shitty drug.

I think I may be very strange in this but I use meth psychosis for entertainment. Maybe it's not full blown psychosis and that's why. I know going in that things are going to get weird after so I just "roll" with it, kind of like hallucinating on purpose.

Only thing I ever saw I was smoking pot been up for 3 days on meth saw a cockroach crawling out of the bowl while I was hitting it strait scared the shit out of me.