• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

meth pipe taste like burnt pop corn

naturalbornbarter

Greenlighter
My friends a nd i always smoke together I like a pickle (pipe) and my two friends like foil I hate foil like my pickles
When I load a bowl I melt it spread it all around and let it recrystalize and it always taste like burnt pop corn
And it turns light Brown as I smoke and the smaller it gets the harder to roll not like a small dot left but more of a thin long line any tips to smoking out a pickle and not burning my stuff

Never let the tip of the flame touch the glass, keep twisting, and keep it evenly burned on the whole puddle.

Foil sucks I agree, should always be only a last resort lol

unless you're putting the flame right on the bowl it shouldn't burn like that. it might just be cut kind of bad, but to the original question yeah I would just make a small twists and take the lighter away when it gets really smoky in the bowl and put the lighter back on when the smoke clears and repeat

People always tried to teach me but i kinda had to figire it out myself ive noticed people have differnt ways that work better for them. some tips I could share much be of course dont let the flame touch the glass if your using a bic. And for me I find if im usingin a touch to take it off right before Its its bout to melt. What also help me is heat in the sides a little before I start that way I dont melt it down then it just recrystallizes the moment I roll it.. and i start with small rolls from side to side. And get a little wider as the glass starts the heat.nd dont keep lighting it constantly or you'll burn it. As for it being brown its probably cut with something.. if it looks like it has pinwheel type cravkbavk id toss it anyways. I barley inhale and switch between rolling it slow to a decent speed.. when it starts to get going ill inhale a little more and then back to slowing down.. and if your ish is burnt and its hard to clean believe it or not but get some cig ash and throw it in there with a little water id recommend warm just incase u were just using itr ... cause it'll brake and swish that ish around I like to get a qtip and move it around just be careful or ull again brake it.. and no disrespect but foils gross and trashy if u can afford to keep up ur habit u can afford a 2-5$ pookie..

People always tried to teach me but i kinda had to figire it out myself ive noticed people have differnt ways that work better for them. some tips I could share much be of course dont let the flame touch the glass if your using a bic. And for me I find if im usingin a touch to take it off right before Its its bout to melt. What also help me is heat in the sides a little before I start that way I dont melt it down then it just recrystallizes the moment I roll it.. and i start with small rolls from side to side. And get a little wider as the glass starts the heat.nd dont keep lighting it constantly or you'll burn it. As for it being brown its probably cut with something.. if it looks like it has pinwheel type cravkbavk id toss it anyways. I barley inhale and switch between rolling it slow to a decent speed.. when it starts to get going ill inhale a little more and then back to slowing down.. and if your ish is burnt and its hard to clean believe it or not but get some cig ash and throw it in there with a little water id recommend warm just incase u were just using itr ... cause it'll brake and swish that ish around I like to get a qtip and move it around just be careful or ull again brake it.. and no disrespect but foils gross and trashy if u can afford to keep up ur habit u can afford a 2-5$ pookie..

If you keep burning ya shit, you can always pack HUGE bowls and then you can TORCH it and it wont burn.
I got a half gram of real fine shake off the 8ball in the pipe last time i smoked (a while back...), that shit took a few seconds to barely melt.
I go to hit it, and i get it going, and i go hard with the lighter on it, literally i could see white unmelted speed floating in the puddle the first few hits cause a bic wouldnt get hot enough to melt it all.
you get INSANE hits like that too. Break ya shit up though if youre gonna do it that big.
When ive smoked itll start to turn a brown color towards the end of the bowl, last few hits, idk why. It was heat tweak and i wasnt burning it, at least not bad.
Maybe im just not that good at smokin cause im from the east.
seriously though. Huge bowls are burn proof damn near and youll get insane hits.
If i ever smoke again, thats how im doin it. Break down a .4 or .5, put that shit all in at once. Get the whole pipe covered once you melt it in and then roll that motherfucka hard.

^ haha yuhhh, i alway load giant bowls and ur right, they dont really burn and u get good ass hits :)

loading huge ass bowls is not the answer...thats how you waste your shit, because its to much in one little bowl. won't spread.