• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Meth or "ice" and oral sex

You can swamp, he pleases you while your on meth with a hard-on, and you give him a blowjob while he's on meth lol. Or you do 69
oh Ksa all of that is a given :p but sometimes all you want is some ol' fashioned, run-of-the-mill penetration haha. thanks for the suggestion though!

Sex is great.. but watching a woman give you head is just so damn pleasurable! Mmm mmmmmm! ;)

I do believe what you're misreading is the meaning of my reply.due to the fact you know nothing about me or even know who I am, thereforhow could anything be taken personally.

maybe it's just because stimulants cause the blood vessels to dilate, which increases blood flow to those special areas. Therefore making them more sensitive to the lightest touch, softest kiss, slightest stimulation feels awesomely more intense than normal. Just a thought

I do believe what you're misreading is the meaning of my reply.due to the fact you know nothing about me or even know who I am, thereforhow could anything be taken personally.

Indeed.... Good luck with your meth sex.

maybe it's just because stimulants cause the blood vessels to dilate, which increases blood flow to those special areas. Therefore making them more sensitive to the lightest touch, softest kiss, slightest stimulation feels awesomely more intense than normal. Just a thought

HAhahahaa! :D :D

Ahhh, this is too much, I've just read a topic about a dude who didn't shit for 10 days and now this...rofl.

Maybe it's because getting head is great whether you're high or not.

Maybe it's because getting head is great whether you're high or not.

Harm Reduction comes not at the cost of truth.

Truth > Harm Reduction > Drug Use Encouragements

The truth is that getting head on metamphetamine is more pleasurable in intensity then getting head sober and the duration can be extended for up to 12 hours.

I'm not saying go use methamphetamine, no one is saying that. But you can't say 2 + 2 = 5 because you want people to avoid using 4. Not working like that.

I completely agree with you. Getting head on stimulants is fantastic, as is sex. If I take Stims I will surely either masturbate or have sex/fool around with my gf. And I would rather get head as well, though sex is fantastic also. My point was more that I prefer head whether I'm high or I'm sober, I love a good bj better than sex.

HAhahahaa! :D :D

Ahhh, this is too much, I've just read a topic about a dude who didn't shit for 10 days and now this...rofl.
you poor thing if you thought that that is funny. I can fuck until my body just can't take it anymore. I love sex anytime. Love it. But on meth oh my goodness. Shame you find that funny. I'll think about you the next time I'm spun and getting fucked ;-)

Harm Reduction comes not at the cost of truth.

The truth is that getting head on metamphetamine is more pleasurable in intensity then getting head sober and the duration can be extended for up to 12 hours.

wow, what woman doesn't love giving a BJ for 12 hours straight 8(

There is simply nothing more gorgeous on Earth than the sight of a lustful, beautiful woman with her suckling, slut red lips lovingly wrapped around your pulsing cock, desperately nursing it for all she's worth. It is sheer bliss. There is no greater pleasure a man can experience than when a true fellatrix expertly puts her silky, loving mouth to good use. It's just pure heaven.... mmmm, imagining it now makes me melt in ecstasy from the vivid memories of intimate, attentive kisses. The simple image in my mind of a girl on her knees torturing my dick with an extremely lengthy, and supremely pleasurable, head job makes my head swim. And ever since I had my first oral tryst when I was,... well, I'll just say pretty young,... I've ALWAYS considered it a far more intimate and pleasurable experience than vaginal sex. Some psychologists have said that you forever fixate on your first sexual encounter and, from then on, it tends to dominate your interests and desires. Therefore, oral sex is the end-all-be-all for me.

The absolute longest blowjob I'd ever received was more or less 5 hours long. It was also the first time that I had ever been sucked off to completion and cum in a chick's mouth. And it was also the very first time I had an orgasm while high on meth (I'd only been on it a couple weeks at that time). Whoa!! Talk about an incredible night/morning. Needless to say, I needed some recovery time. I ended up being late for work... but who the fuck cared! LOL I sure as hell didnt after THAT experience. ;)

There is simply nothing more gorgeous on Earth than the sight of a lustful, beautiful woman with her suckling, slut red lips lovingly wrapped around your pulsing cock, desperately nursing it for all she's worth. It is sheer bliss. There is no greater pleasure a man can experience than when a true fellatrix expertly puts her silky, loving mouth to good use. It's just pure heaven.... mmmm, imagining it now makes me melt in ecstasy from the vivid memories of intimate, attentive kisses. The simple image in my mind of a girl on her knees torturing my dick with an extremely lengthy, and supremely pleasurable, head job makes my head swim. And ever since I had my first oral tryst when I was,... well, I'll just say pretty young,... I've ALWAYS considered it a far more intimate and pleasurable experience than vaginal sex. Some psychologists have said that you forever fixate on your first sexual encounter and, from then on, it tends to dominate your interests and desires. Therefore, oral sex is the end-all-be-all for me.

hThe absolute longest blowjob I'd ever received was more or less 5 hours long. It was also the first time that I had ever been sucked off to completion and cum in a chick's mouth. And it was also the very first time I had an orgasm while high on meth (I'd only been on it a couple weeks at that time). Whoa!! Talk about an incredible night/morning. Needless to say, I needed some recovery time. I ended up being late for work... but who the fuck cared! LOL I sure as hell didnt after THAT experience. ;)

MOD of SLR !

getting head the guy can be still and relaxed, thus not increasing the heart rate. With the meth and kicking up the heart rate by fucking that can cause you to lose it

Cant say about meth but its preety much the same with heroin/opiates.
While i find the common wisdom that opiates make you impotent a total myth(im a heroin addict for about 7 years,never had problem unless WD),i do sometimes find hard to concentrate on regular intercourse if alot of "improvisations",wild positions constantly changing and stuff are involved.I preety much have to kiss her,put her to doggy and do the whole process that way in order not to lose focus and start going limp.

With blowjobs its completely different,its almost impossible to lose a boner even if she accidentally starts coughing because she swallowed hair or does smthing random/turn off.She could be a total amateur in the "field" and still dick would be high and mighty.

Prolly its a psychological thing for a big part,watching the girl swallowing your cock and all that,or could be that a BJ done properly feels more "tighter" and "right" for the cock than an average pussy.

There is no better feeling in the world than snorting a line of meth and having my cock sucked. Another line of meth just before cumming is out of this world

There is no better feeling in the world than snorting a line of meth and having my cock sucked. Another line of meth just before cumming is out of this world

I know some gay men who at times use meth, or who did in the past and they said how it makes them horny and want sex, and masturbate for hours without finishing or some got so high they couldn't get hard so they put stuff up their ass instead. Some of these men would wind up taking their clothing off in public and start running around naked, or having sex in public with other men they were with who had also used meth if they were into exhibitionism.

I'll have to ask them what it's like for them when they have sex.