• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Meth or crack??

OldPotHead

Greenlighter
Hello.. I'm a pothead. I tried coke once late 80s. Too far back to remember. Late 90s I snorted speed. I just remember I cleaned EVERYTHING 😅 Late 2016 I started a journey with crack that ended last year. My longest run was 6 days. It didn't seem like 6 days but my dealer cut me off until I slept. Crack was great. Every hit I took was a bell ringer just like the first one of the day. I got stuck on dumb shit. I was curious about every inch of the rock. I googled for hours. If I was on a binge I mean as soon as the sun set I was convinced people were outside staring at the house. I would stare back all night and I knew nobody was really there. If I was driving the police force of the world was following me. It didn't give me the urge to have sex but I will say if I touched myself during the exhale I felt it through my whole body. My dealer made great crack but I learned to recook it and it was even better. I spent thousands..an entire savings. At least a bill a day and the most was 400 in a day. I think I only quit because he couldn't find coke so he bought from another cook. The first hit had me so jittery and paranoid as hell. And when I recooked it well it didn't recook it just didn't do much other that turn my fingers a shiny powdery pink color. So he got some from a different dude and brought it to me.. Same thing.
A couple of months later I tried meth. I don't feel like anything happened. I smoked all that was in the pipe. I dunno. I went to sleep maybe 3 hours later. Didn't smoke it again until fathers day this year. Me and my friend split a bag.. I spent 40 I smoked all through the day. Was up all that night and slept the next. Didn't smoke again until end of September I smoked all through the day.. Up 2 days slept the next night. Didn't smoke until yesterday so tonight I will sleep. Each time I felt mostly the same. I hit it and really dont feel shit. And that's why I smoked the whole day..to feel some kind of high. And I don't. My blood pressure rises my legs get mottled. My feet are so cold but I'm just sticky and sweaty. My mouth turns to a desert. I have just an odd feeling inside kinda foggy. Im awake but don't feel energized. My leg muscles cramp. And that's all I get from meth unless I'm doing something wrong. I start coming down i feel the same feelings just more shitty. Coming down from crack is so much easier on me. Usually after i get a decent meal and sleep I feel more normal and comedown seems to be gone. I guess since stimulants have never been my DOC it's easy for me to be a very casual user.
Why does meth seem to do nothing for me??

I forgot.. Meth really messes with my eyes. Like a bunch of tiny black flies zooming around everywhere I look.

I think you just got some shitty meth man. It should be much, much more stimulating and euphoric to a novice user.

That's the way I felt. Now the person I split the bag with was high.
i know one person who claims he just doesn’t get much out of it. It’s possible. I don’t get the hype around coke and crack so much. It’s good, I guess, but nothing too special to me. Out of the big 3 which are opiates, meth, and cocaine, anything cocaine is a distant 3rd place.

Dabbled in it, smoked crack regularly with roommates over 6 weeks once but it was the fentanyl that was taking me down. I don’t give a shit about crack in comparison. Now I’m back into meth all year....

Could be a similar story for you. Just isn’t your thing totally.

Don't know about crack, but IV coke is the best rush there is. didnt IV meth til 45, only to experince the "ultimate rush" that i heard about .No comparison; had a 6 month affair with fish scale at 22. almost killed me. Willingly lol.Weekends only. Worst comedown ever experienced. For the rest of that summer, last shot of weekend was 2 K 4s. Good to go monday morning

Don't know about crack, but IV coke is the best rush there is. didnt IV meth til 45, only to experince the "ultimate rush" that i heard about .No comparison; had a 6 month affair with fish scale at 22. almost killed me. Willingly lol.Weekends only. Worst comedown ever experienced. For the rest of that summer, last shot of weekend was 2 K 4s. Good to go monday morning

That bell ringing freight train you get on the first IV hit of the session if you size it right is the best rush ever. But compulsively trying to get it again every 15 minutes until your money or supply runs out sucks big time.

IMO meth comedown is way, way easier than a crack crash.

Meth comedowns certainly get easier with experience. The first couple are pretty extreme though.

IMO meth comedown is way, way easier than a crack crash.
I may just be used to the crack crash and most of that is convincing my mind the session is done. This last meth comedown was way easier than others. My first couple were days long. I'm still feeling a little off this morning but better than yesterday.