• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth making me tired?

No it can make you tired. It tends to do that to me too. If I do a big dose all at once that mitigates the fatigue and not make me tired right away

I hope that makes sense

I had the same issue back then when I smoked meth.
It made me tired already after 2 months of usage.
I guess it is called dopamine overload. Too much dopamine orrrr to much depletion of dopamine.
My junkie friends told me also it can be because of poor quality

My question is, does anyone know of a remedy to lessen the bruising, to heal it faster?
After an hour or so start applying Hirudoid cream (name may vary in your location). Makes bruises heal in half the time and also helps with damaged veins. Apply liberally 3 times a day. Bruises will be gone in no time. Watch out for the swelling though, that needs to be monitored lest it become an abscess.

I guess it is called dopamine overload. Too much dopamine orrrr to much depletion of dopamine.
My junkie friends told me also it can be because of poor quality
I think there are multiple reasons meth causes sleepiness - and its usually impossible to tell which one or combination of effects you are experiencing at anyone time.

1. Tolerance. Most long-term daily users I know have between 0.5 and 1.0 grams per day and still sleep 5-6 hours no problem.

2. Overload. Totally overamping yourself - especially by a succession of shots over several hours can cause you to hit a wall and feel very blurry and sleepy.

3, Cut. There are several cuts of RCs that can cause you to initially feel very stimulated but then crash. The mysterious and never proven n-iso is allegedly known for this effect.

4. Chemisty. The mix of different isomers in your meth can lead to very varying effects. Some speculate that lots of l-meth makes for sleepy dope.

I think there are multiple reasons meth causes sleepiness - and its usually impossible to tell which one or combination of effects you are experiencing at anyone time.

1. Tolerance. Most long-term daily users I know have between 0.5 and 1.0 grams per day and still sleep 5-6 hours no problem.

2. Overload. Totally overamping yourself - especially by a succession of shots over several hours can cause you to hit a wall and feel very blurry and sleepy.

3, Cut. There are several cuts of RCs that can cause you to initially feel very stimulated but then crash. The mysterious and never proven n-iso is allegedly known for this effect.

4. Chemisty. The mix of different isomers in your meth can lead to very varying effects. Some speculate that lots of l-meth makes for sleepy dope.
I swear this drug and its users have suffered the worst effects of prohibition over any other group (except for maybe cocaine). Its just become too easy to step on and/or fake.

(except for maybe cocaine).
The thing about coke (when I was shooting it) is you knew for sure whether it was good coke or bad coke on the first shot. You either got the freight train running straight through your head or you didn't. With meth there are so many factors you can never be sure whether it's you or the meth that's not working properly.

I swear this drug and its users have suffered the worst effects of prohibition over any other group (except for maybe cocaine). Its just become too easy to step on and/or fake.
heroin users have been rather hardhit by it too I'd say

I wonder the exact number who would still be alive now had they known the purity of their hit? Many many thousands for sure - millions?

heroin users have been rather hardhit by it too I'd say

I wonder the exact number who would still be alive now had they known the purity of their hit? Many many thousands for sure - millions?
Recently, absolutely.
With meth, inconsistency has been an issue for the last 15+ years. MSM was a problem even back in the day.

Last edited:
No the meth right now ss of August September 2020 does make you tired compared to how it used to. I'm pretty sure it's not tolerance or anything else it's the way these Mexicans are making it