• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Meth induced spirit world really connecting to our dream world

Isnortice91

Bluelighter
I have come to a conclusion that when I take crystal meth before sleeping it has activated something in my brain that gives me longer , more real, spiritual everlasting dreams that I find it hard to explain but the emotion in these spiritual dream is hard to point out due to not having any word in the dictionary to explain such emotion. Thus I have a hunch the feeling you get in a spiritual dream undergoing REM sleep must be identical when you pass away and you arrive in the after life.

There is a spooky folkloric presence in these dreams, that has some kind of bright glow to them as if one just arrived in a new world, there is a feeling simular to the feeling you get when you're a kid and you experience Halloween for the first time. There is a indoctrination of a sense of excitement you get only when you've experience going out to the city late at night with you're friends the first time as a teenager .
There is something also very haunting and scary that awaits you in these REM sleep dreams.
It seems there are objectives one must partake in these dreams that is only understandable in the dream world but once you wake up you 100% cannot understand what the objective was .

There are no detailed words to explain it but there are memorable scenarios and realistic images in you're head that can stay with you for the rest of you're life.

The aspects of these dreams seem more like a time portal in to the past , present, future.

Here I will explain a instance of all the things I have stated - My dream recently , the objective not clear , but only in the dream felt clear.
The setting and time period, in a old locker room, that felt like I was in the 30's or 40's.
The action taking place - was putting on military gear, black uniforms ,with black armbands that said SS and black boots with others around me doing the same.
The feeling - felt scary and airy , had a sense of being in a team , there was a bright glow to everything.
The conclusion - I had been subjected to a spiritual dream that connected my brain to a time portal where I got to see first person view of Waffen SS soldier Cary out his daily routines.

Th

Im surprised you can sleep on crystal meth. How are your dreams without it?

my normal dreams have always been very vivid and lifelike but i have practiced and mastered lucid dreaming for 22 years + the boat load of psychedelic use. Some dreams have more spiritual meaning behind them but it requires critical assessment to filter them through all the many dreams. De ja vu has saved my ass from spending my time in a jail cell from a futuristic dream when i use to practice kundalini yoga making me throw away all my weed before a bust happened and staying clean for the time being at 18-19. saved my dumb ass flat mate who refused to believe but i flushed everything anything and put in the land fill suddenly shit hit the fan and we have pigs up our ass searching the house for drugs but thank the enitities and kundalini yoga for showing me the future.

Amphetamine was sometimes considered psychedelic in its own right during the 60s and 70s and was regulary used in large amounts alongside LSD and cannabis.

I use to tap into the psychedelic side of ritalin and amphetamine with large amounts of cannabis use on them i had already done alot of psychedelics the spaces i reached on stimulants + cannabis combo allowed me tap into strong psychedelic visuals and headspace for a few hours. I do not believe stimulants to carry goodness in them though they are the devils trap and soon psychosis will set in. IF you want a true spiritual experince eat a large amount of shrooms or acid or do some DMT this will help you quit meth.

Im surprised you can sleep on crystal meth. How are your dreams without it?

my normal dreams have always been very vivid and lifelike but i have practiced and mastered lucid dreaming for 22 years + the boat load of psychedelic use. Some dreams have more spiritual meaning behind them but it requires critical assessment to filter them through all the many dreams. De ja vu has saved my ass from spending my time in a jail cell from a futuristic dream when i use to practice kundalini yoga making me throw away all my weed before a bust happened and staying clean for the time being at 18-19. saved my dumb ass flat mate who refused to believe but i flushed everything anything and put in the land fill suddenly shit hit the fan and we have pigs up our ass searching the house for drugs but thank the enitities and kundalini yoga for showing me the future.

Amphetamine was sometimes considered psychedelic in its own right during the 60s and 70s and was regulary used in large amounts alongside LSD and cannabis.

I use to tap into the psychedelic side of ritalin and amphetamine with large amounts of cannabis use on them i had already done alot of psychedelics the spaces i reached on stimulants + cannabis combo allowed me tap into strong psychedelic visuals and headspace for a few hours. I do not believe stimulants to carry goodness in them though they are the devils trap and soon psychosis will set in. IF you want a true spiritual experince eat a large amount of shrooms or acid or do some DMT this will help you quit meth.
My dreams without meth seem to be very boring and mundane. I have dreams of my child hood when I'm not using meth.
I'm going to probably quit on January. I just got accepted into a apartment its low income housing so I can't be using drugs anymore . And I don't want to blow it . I'm finally going to have my own place. So I have to quit . And plus January 8th is my birthday so it makes sense to quit. I had quit before but I recently relapsed after having a scary dream of Darth Vaders voice telling me to come to the dark side !.

I have come to a conclusion that when I take crystal meth before sleeping it has activated something in my brain that gives me longer , more real, spiritual everlasting dreams that I find it hard to explain but the emotion in these spiritual dream is hard to point out due to not having any word in the dictionary to explain such emotion. Thus I have a hunch the feeling you get in a spiritual dream undergoing REM sleep must be identical when you pass away and you arrive in the after life.

There is a spooky folkloric presence in these dreams, that has some kind of bright glow to them as if one just arrived in a new world, there is a feeling simular to the feeling you get when you're a kid and you experience Halloween for the first time. There is a indoctrination of a sense of excitement you get only when you've experience going out to the city late at night with you're friends the first time as a teenager .
There is something also very haunting and scary that awaits you in these REM sleep dreams.
It seems there are objectives one must partake in these dreams that is only understandable in the dream world but once you wake up you 100% cannot understand what the objective was .

There are no detailed words to explain it but there are memorable scenarios and realistic images in you're head that can stay with you for the rest of you're life.

The aspects of these dreams seem more like a time portal in to the past , present, future.

Here I will explain a instance of all the things I have stated - My dream recently , the objective not clear , but only in the dream felt clear.
The setting and time period, in a old locker room, that felt like I was in the 30's or 40's.
The action taking place - was putting on military gear, black uniforms ,with black armbands that said SS and black boots with others around me doing the same.
The feeling - felt scary and airy , had a sense of being in a team , there was a bright glow to everything.
The conclusion - I had been subjected to a spiritual dream that connected my brain to a time portal where I got to see first person view of Waffen SS soldier Cary out his daily routines.

Th
Doesn't methamphetamine make people hallucinate, and it also brings out dark desires or fantasies? I have never used it, never will but I have friends who used it who struggled with addiction to it.

The last time I took Dexedrine which was only 15mg orally, I remember sleeping on it and dreaming about some multi-colured rainbow dragon when I was in a half awake/asleep state. I never had trouble sleeping after taking Dexedrine, and in early morning classes it would sometimes make me fall asleep if I was bored. I never took Dexedrine in high doses the way friends did.

Good luck quitting meth and other drugs.

Doesn't methamphetamine make people hallucinate, and it also brings out dark desires or fantasies? I have never used it, never will but I have friends who used it who struggled with addiction to it.

The last time I took Dexedrine which was only 15mg orally, I remember sleeping on it and dreaming about some multi-colured rainbow dragon when I was in a half awake/asleep state. I never had trouble sleeping after taking Dexedrine, and in early morning classes it would sometimes make me fall asleep if I was bored. I never took Dexedrine in high doses the way friends did.

Good luck quitting meth and other drugs.
Ya amphetamine pills can make you have very spiritual dreams like what you stated.
The pill you took if I'm not mistaken may have a certain class structure of amphetamine. And it is true meth does bring out dark twisted fantasies, I sometimes have fantasies mixed with auditory hullicinations of hearing Mussolini speak German in a speech he once gave in Germany for the Italian SS Division. I sometimes am feeler with joy thinking maybe one day there will be a new Axis powers to stand up against the central banking system .

Ya amphetamine pills can make you have very spiritual dreams like what you stated.
The pill you took if I'm not mistaken may have a certain class structure of amphetamine. And it is true meth does bring out dark twisted fantasies, I sometimes have fantasies mixed with auditory hullicinations of hearing Mussolini speak German in a speech he once gave in Germany for the Italian SS Division. I sometimes am feeler with joy thinking maybe one day there will be a new Axis powers to stand up against the central banking system .
That is interesting. I have read that many people will hear voices or music when falling asleep because of delta waves or going into a sleep/dreaming state. Adderall and Dexedrine never made me hallucinate, or hear voices. I do remember how it made me convinced of the spirituality of all of the songs off of the dead album American beauty because of Robert Hunter's beautiful lyrics in the song 'attics of my life', and I wrote an essay about this while watching the film last of the mohicans at my friend's house. I never took more than 15mg at once, always swallowed them, and always took breaks such as on most weekends and if I was not taking classes in the summer.

In some traditional cultures, dreams and astral states are enhanced with medicines that stoke internal fire or the raising of energy. Fire goes up and out. In the Senoi culture for example, some of the best dream times or astral states are achieved by intentionally interrupting sleep and then resuming at sunrise. As the sun rises, it carries the spirit or consciousness out of the body by the lifting effect. Anecdotally, astral projection tends to happen more often around sunrise than the middle of the night. In the Daoist system, it's called yang lifting or qi lifting. They even have proscribed herbs you can take to enhance this.

(Meth)amphetamine class drugs are definitely qi lifting through their stimulant effect, or what the contemporary view would call sympathomimmetic. They would agitate and unanchor the spirit, making it more prone to leaving.

There's an entire ayurvedic view on how to balance this through blood nourishment, but I haven't the energy to type it all out right now. Like, you don't just want to be straight yang/fire about it, otherwise you won't be able to integrate the experience into the substance of the physical body afterward. You should be combining with deep blood nourishing herbs and foods that anchor the spirit to the blood.

In some traditional cultures, dreams and astral states are enhanced with medicines that stoke internal fire or the raising of energy. Fire goes up and out. In the Senoi culture for example, some of the best dream times or astral states are achieved by intentionally interrupting sleep and then resuming at sunrise. As the sun rises, it carries the spirit or consciousness out of the body by the lifting effect. Anecdotally, astral projection tends to happen more often around sunrise than the middle of the night. In the Daoist system, it's called yang lifting or qi lifting. They even have proscribed herbs you can take to enhance this.

(Meth)amphetamine class drugs are definitely qi lifting through their stimulant effect, or what the contemporary view would call sympathomimmetic. They would agitate and unanchor the spirit, making it more prone to leaving.

There's an entire ayurvedic view on how to balance this through blood nourishment, but I haven't the energy to type it all out right now. Like, you don't just want to be straight yang/fire about it, otherwise you won't be able to integrate the experience into the substance of the physical body afterward. You should be combining with deep blood nourishing herbs and foods that anchor the spirit to the blood.
Wouldn't drinking black or green tea, yerba mate, or guayusa work? I have never used crystal meth orh methamphetamine, and I do not want to as it is highly addictive and dangerous.

I never noticed Guayusa giving me lucid or more vivid dreams, but yerba mate makes me notice the hypnagogic images, more, and I am better able to recall them and dreams. Vitamin B-3 and melatonin also gave me very vivid lucid dreams with out of body experiences.

Wouldn't drinking black or green tea, yerba mate, or guayusa work? I have never used crystal meth orh methamphetamine, and I do not want to as it is highly addictive and dangerous.

I never noticed Guayusa giving me lucid or more vivid dreams, but yerba mate makes me notice the hypnagogic images, more, and I am better able to recall them and dreams. Vitamin B-3 and melatonin also gave me very vivid lucid dreams with out of body experiences.

I've never heard of guayusa, so I don't know. The others are just caffeine, they are not yang medicines.

I've never heard of guayusa, so I don't know. The others are just caffeine, they are not yang medicines.
Yeah they all have caffeine. Green tea and guayusa have L-Theanine which makes me sleepy. I drink it and fall asleep easily.

I do not know much about traditonal Chinese or East Asian medicine, but black tea or pu-erh is a yang medicine.

I know more about traditional South Asian/Desi medicine from India, and herbs/plants and Mexican plants/herbs, but while they do help it is not a substitute for Western medicine, medications, vaccines, seeing a licensed medical professional, etc.

Never used meth myself but I know long use of MDPV can open up all kinds of weird stuff that comes through.