• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Meth in AUS?

That crystal looks like the stuff friends of mine use on a regular basis.
Nice clean white crystals.

I forgot to mention that I was speaking with an american friend of mine a few weeks ago, and he said in his area they call white dried crystals "METH" and the yellow goopey stuff "Crank".

Awesome thread...
I just have a question in regard to weights when purchasing speed/meth. It is usually aquired for around $**.....the person aquiring this product is told that this is a gram of speed. It usually comes in a gel cap.
Is this really a gram, or is it 1 point? If this is not gram then what the fuck is a point?? (Must be tiny!)
Thanx,
PinkangA
Edit: Prices removed. Please remember NO prices please :)
[email protected]
[ 09 January 2003: Message edited by: phase_dancer ]

Thnx Sinewriter. I have never actually weighed anything Ive had. Would I be correct in assuming that $** usually gets you a point and $** for a 'halfa' is actaully half a point?
Thanx.
[Edit: Prices Remove as above] :)
[email protected]
[ 09 January 2003: Message edited by: phase_dancer ]

To add to all the excellent info provided by Biscuit and Popper, on the subject of l-meth having any phycoactive properties, it is (or was now) an active ingridient of OTC Vicks inhalers under the name of l-desoxyephedrine which is infinetelly less potent then d-meth if so at all.
In my personal opinion the slight difference in the feeling of different street speed is not the racemic nature of it, but the impurities. eg. when speed is cut with epy salts (magnesium sulphate), it gives a certain rush to the IV user. Some IV users are so addicted to that rush, that they will crave for another hit immediatelly if they didn't get that rush even if the first dose of meth was good. Similarly, other impurities may cause similar effects.
d,l-amphetamine could have a slightly different feel to just the dextro isomer, but I think it has been established that most speed is in fact meth in AU.
Interesting links can be foundhere and here

pinkanga, I dunno, I have never paid more than ** for a point in my life
[Edit: Guidelines... guidelines... guidelines... BT]
[ 09 January 2003: Message edited by: BigTrancer ]

Try to keep prices out of this (in guideline rules) please :)
Regarding the size, I would say it's a point. It would be very hard to fit a whole gram into a gel cap unless the gel cap was a lot bigger than normal size...

...so you could safely say that if someone is consuming a gram of speed in a night - that is a considerably large amount....literally 10 times more than a point?
It seems that most people (that I talk to anyway) who say they have a gram actually have a point. Does this sound right?

With the meth I have seen, 1 gram of it would keep you awake for about a week. It's not safe to say 1 gram of 'street meth' = 10 X 1 pt of 'good meth' due to the factor of being cut down.
Pikanga: I would say the people you know thinking they have a gram is probably a point (seeing that it fits into a gel cap).
From what I have seen, 2-3 points max would fit into a normal sized gel cap and that would tight fit. Very tight

Thanx for the info guys. Ive always been sus when people 'have a gram of speed', but as you know most people dont know what the fuck they're talking about.....just regurgitate info (bullshit) they have heard elsewhere.
I believe next time I shall just do some weighing of my own and get to the bottom of it.
Thanks.
PS. Sorry about the prices before...

Ok i have a question in regards to how the meth looks like... I have seen it in a sticky liquid/paste <which i found out can be just adding liquid glucose to normal powder> also i have seen it in a putty like form, like plasticine. What would they do to make it in this consistency(it was hell strong too)?
gluggy speed is very often powder with a few water droplets added, also food colouring.(green, pink, yellow, red, purple etc...)
Perth prices seem to be more than over east, perhaps our street speed is just better.

Quite simply, turning crystal or powder into paste only requires moisture, and maybe some cutting agent. What that moisture is, could be anyones guess.
Anecdotally I understand that Perth crystal is, in general, above par.
BigTrancer :)

I've tried most every speed/meth/amph in 3 cities (sydney, melboure and brisbane) and the best stuff I ever had out of any of those didn't even cast a shadow on the stuff I had in southern california. ~50mg smoked had you in a place no other stims had ever taken me, maybe the cooks here just make it better, I dont know, but there is never any residue left in the pipe, not like the snap, crackle, pop I've had smoking some Aus gear.

My opinion is its all about education... many people in US would look at the shit we get here (different coloured gluggy, pasty, stinky shit) and just laugh! If more people were educated about the fact that if meth is not white, in crystaline powder or crystal form and dry, then it could possibly be SHIT and most definetelly contains harmful adulterants (eg. solvents, residues of chemicals used in manufacture). So next time a dealer offers you red gue and says its called "ox-blood" and says something like "smell it! its kuta!", just laugh in his face and offer him a coupla dollars for it. Then say that on second thought you'd rather he shoved it up his ass.
If most people knew what they wanted and refused to buy shit, it would force the cooks to get more educated/bothered and make some decent product.
With pills it has already begun...with the coming of the pill testers more people are telling their dealers to shove their speed bombs up their ass. Same thing should happen with meth.

I came across some speed on the weekend and tested it with E1 tester.
It fizzed on contact for about 3 seconds and remained completely clear.
As for all speed in australia being meth i wish.
This stuff has very little fun value, all go with no show, is how i would describe it.
one point kept me awake and wanting {not satisfied} for forty hours.
I experience no rush upon iving it, except for maybe a quicker pulse and heart rate and the inability to sleep there was no noticable difference. 4mar maybe? maybe not
ps the substance was basically a pure white rock

^ Wierd... I'd have thought that any speed or meth should turn an E1 test drop orange...
BigTrancer :)

My guess is someone sold you recrystalised effedrine from the effects you describe.