• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Meth: how can I dissolve more meth in less water?

The answer is simple yet not really along the lines of harm reduction. When I would do my shots I would use a process we call back-rigging. This can be done one of two ways. Simple take your syringe and pull the plunger out. Next, take the desIred amount of dope out the you are going to use and crush it down into powder. Pour the powder into the syringe, each unit is roughly 1 mg of meth. Put the plunger back into the rig and push it down till the powder is touching the plunger and there is no air left. Next, get a shot glass and fill it with warm water. Next, uncap the rig and stick the needle into the water in the shot glass. Slowly pull a little bit of water into the rig. Use as little water as possible. Once there is enough water that all the powder is wet stop immediately. Pull back the plunger so there is air it the rig and shake and twist between your hands vigorously. The goal is to have a mixture so thick that it doesn’t slide around in the syringe and should be moderately hard to push into vein because it is so thick. Hope that helps

A 27 is way too much. There are people that use them, but I absolutely do not recommend it.

Do not heat your meth, you're cooking away dope.

Another thing I thought about - the euphoria you get, how long it lasts and how long the overall high lasts depends on the type of cook used to manufacture the meth.

Red phos or the "birch" method is bikers dope. That is the shit that I hear about most often causing people to just go fucking wild. Farmers dope is made with ammonia and supposedly has some serious legs. Shake and bake is great if the cook gets it right, good legs and a good euphoria.

I'd like to point out that none of this information is remotely correct..... "biker dope" is a p2p synth..... red phosphorus is different from a birch reduction.... and shake and bake is just a modified birch reduction....

I get giant rushes from 100mg of meth in 0.1ml of water. So strong that I always vomit then usually have sex for ages.
There's something different about our Asian meth in Australia compared to your Mexican meth. 2.5 points would likely kill me and I've been doing it for 15 years(with addict frequency in the beginning. I usually smoke it these days though coz the rush is too uncomfortable) When I smoke it I can go through a heap though.

I'd like to point out that none of this information is remotely correct..... "biker dope" is a p2p synth..... red phosphorus is different from a birch reduction.... and shake and bake is just a modified birch reduction....

Im not an expert and I've never actually done a cook but I swear a Birch Reduction does involve Red Phosphorus. Can anyone else weigh in?

Im not an expert and I've never actually done a cook but I swear a Birch Reduction does involve Red Phosphorus. Can anyone else weigh in?

Birch reduction does not involve phosphorous or iodine, no.

Birch reductions involve dissolving alkali metals (like sodium or lithium) in liquid ammonia, creating a solution of essentially free-floating electrons. This makes it a highly effective reducing agent.

Shake'n'bake, too, can be considered a half-assed modified Birch reduction for people with a death wish, although calling it "half-assed" is probably an insult to asses everywhere.

The meth in my area, doing a .2 shot is about a good rush consdering for me. Past addiction of years of adderall, frequent daily.meth use past 6 months

Great detailed advice. Lady Alkaline has great depth in answering.

No, I agree with Tubbs.

Most of what she posted is bullshit.

Red P/HI is the Nagai method, not Birch.

"Dope made with ammonia", on the other hand, is a Birch reduction. And no, such meth does not "have some serious legs" in comparison to other forms of meth. It's still just methamphetamine.

Basically, there are only two kinds of meth (excluding different levels of cutting agents/purity) out there: racemic d,l-methamphetamine (typically produced from P2P via reductive amination) or enantiopure d-methamphetamine (made from pseudoephedrine).
D-methamphetamine is the psychoactive isomer; racemic methamphetamine is a 50:50 mix of d- and l-methamphetamine, the latter isomer being a decongestant that mostly only causes peripheral stimulation.

And no, sulphites do not affect the intensity of the methamphetamine high. Purity, on the other hand, sure as fuck does.

There is also no difference between "smokers' dope" and "bangers' dope".

I am surprised she didn't invoke the old myth of "string dope" that's "cold-cooked" by hanging a string into a mix of gun bluing and activated charcoal 😅

Last edited:
Basically, there are only two kinds of meth (excluding different levels of cutting agents/purity) out there: racemic d,l-methamphetamine (typically produced from P2P via reductive amination) or enantiopure d-methamphetamine (made from pseudoephedrine).

I’m guessing the Chinese mega-lab meth flooding Australia is racemic? Is the only way to tell from the effects?

The answer is simple yet not really along the lines of harm reduction. When I would do my shots I would use a process we call back-rigging. This can be done one of two ways. Simple take your syringe and pull the plunger out. Next, take the desIred amount of dope out the you are going to use and crush it down into powder. Pour the powder into the syringe, each unit is roughly 1 mg of meth. Put the plunger back into the rig and push it down till the powder is touching the plunger and there is no air left. Next, get a shot glass and fill it with warm water. Next, uncap the rig and stick the needle into the water in the shot glass. Slowly pull a little bit of water into the rig. Use as little water as possible. Once there is enough water that all the powder is wet stop immediately. Pull back the plunger so there is air it the rig and shake and twist between your hands vigorously. The goal is to have a mixture so thick that it doesn’t slide around in the syringe and should be moderately hard to push into vein because it is so thick. Hope that helps

Mate there is no fucking way 1 unit = 1 mg of meth.

The few time that I have done this (it's pretty unhealthy for your veins, I know, it was during one of those immature "i don't give a fuck about anyone especially me" periods) and I had about 2 points (200 milligrams, 0.2 of a gram) and it came up to about the 30 unit mark. Maybe less by the time i crushed it down.

I think maybe your figures were off, did you mean 1 unit = 10 milligrams of meth? That would mean a point of meth would come up to about the 10 unit line which sounds more realistic.

For context, the equation you used would mean it took a whole 1ml syringe full to hold a point!

The few time that I have done this (it's pretty unhealthy for your veins, I know, it was during one of those immature "i don't give a fuck about anyone especially me" periods) and I had about 2 points (200 milligrams, 0.2 of a gram) and it came up to about the 30 unit mark. Maybe less by the time i crushed it down.

I think maybe your figures were off, did you mean 1 unit = 10 milligrams of meth? That would mean a point of meth would come up to about the 10 unit line which sounds more realistic.

For context, the equation you used would mean it took a whole 1ml syringe full to hold a point!

Yes, thank you for clarifying that I was wrong. You are correct, 1 unit, 10 mgs so that if you loaded the entire rig with close to 100 units it would be around a gram.
I only use that method because in this method you are able to use very little water.

I also forgot to included that another way to increase the amount of Meth in a shot with very little water is follows: I draw 25 to 30 units of water up the squirt it into a empty spoon, I then back load the syringe with 40 to 50 units of finely crushed meth, equaling close to a half gram. Here is what I didn’t explain in my other post. Once you have loaded the powder in the syringe, throw a couple of points into the water in the spoon and stir to dissolve. This way you can you as little water as possible and the water already contains meth with makes it so you have a stronger shot with less water.

The original question here is a bit funny.

So. You just put more meth in less water?
Wala, you have more meth, in less water.
Magic right?

But I wouldn’t recommend it.
Took me a couple years worth of bumps and lumps, bruises and failed attempts to realise that in the long run it’s not worth it.
I tried the hot water, learned it’s bad for you.
I tried 2 points in 10mil. That one cost me my fave vein and gave me a shocker of a headache.
I tried halving my shots and redosing straight after. Learned about vasoconstriction that day.

I find 1.5p to 30 ml water is a perfect ratio for a smooth hit that doesn’t burn my veins out on the way in and leaves no trace behind, and a decent rush as long as it’s meth and not all cutter 😐

Magic right?

Took me a couple years worth of bumps and lumps, bruises and failed attempts to realise that in the long run it’s not worth it.
I tried 2 points in 10mil. That one cost me my fave vein and gave me a shocker of a headache.
I tried halving my shots and redosing straight after. Learned about vasoconstriction that day.

I find 1.5p to 30 ml water is a perfect ratio for a smooth hit that doesn’t burn my veins out on the way in and leaves no trace behind, and a decent rush as long as it’s meth and not all cutter 😐

150mg in 30ml of water? Fuck me, how big are your rigs? The biggest I've ever used was a 10ml veterinary and that seemed huge..!

Pure meth has a solubility of 500mg/ml of water:

Solubility figures are usually based upon a solvent temperature of 20°C. The higher the temperature of the solvent, the more solute can be dissolved. Normal body temperature is around 37°C so if you use water at that temperature you should be able to dissolve 800mg/mg easily without any issues. If you try raising the temperature higher to dissolve a greater amount then you could run the risk of the meth precipitating out of solution when it hits the cooler bloodstream (assuming a saturated solution of course). This could then lead to the issues associated with having any particulate matter coursing through your veins.

So to answer the question, if you want more shit in the same amount or less of water, heat the water - but don't exceed body temperature.

Last edited:
150mg in 30ml of water? Fuck me, how big are your rigs? The biggest I've ever used was a 10ml veterinary and that seemed huge..!

Pure meth has a solubility of 500mg/mg of water:

Solubility figures are usually based upon a solvent temperature of 20°C. The higher the temperature of the solvent, the more solute can be dissolved. Normal body temperature is around 37°C so if you use water at that temperature you should be able to dissolve 800mg/mg easily without any issues. If you try raising the temperature higher to dissolve a greater amount then you could run the risk of the meth precipitating out of solution when it hits the cooler bloodstream (assuming a saturated solution of course). This could then lead to the issues associated with having any particulate matter coursing through your veins.

So to answer the question, if you want more shit in the same amount or less of water, heat the water - but don't exceed body temperature.

😂😂😂 I have no idea what the conversion rate is from milligrams to points, but I’m guessing by your reaction it’s not 150mg.
What I use is a fairly average hit

A point usually means 0.1g, or 100mg

My reaction wasnt over the amount of meth, but the amount of water. 30ml is a lot considering the average shot uses 1 or 2ml

You could dissolve 15g of meth in 30ml of water. Is that enough for you? :D

Last edited:
A point usually means 0.1g, or 100mg

Oh. Crap, I’ve definitely been using too much hey?
I guess I just skipped beginners status and went straight to what everyone around me was doing, most of whom are long term users.

No wonder it takes me so darn long to recover each time I use.
I thought this was an average amount lol

Magic right?

I live in Arizona and I heard on the news there day we have some of the purest meth in America, saying some was close to 100% pure when it gets here. I on the other hand have no idea the dope on the street is here, I’m guessing where I’m at it hovers around 70% but I don’t know. I do know that I had a buddy who was getting it from the darkweb and it was much, much stronger. I get a moderate rush from a half gram that’s about what I put in a shot just two months ago. Point and a half of black tar and half a gram of methamphetamine that was my speedball right before I went to detox in November, I was doing 3-5 blasts of those a day. It didn’t even seem like that much I just felt normal, at least I thought I was. I try only to smoke on the weekends now.

Oh. Crap, I’ve definitely been using too much hey?
I guess I just skipped beginners status and went straight to what everyone around me was doing, most of whom are long term users.

No wonder it takes me so darn long to recover each time I use.
I thought this was an average amount lol
Use as little as possible that’s the only way to get the rush where you first taste it in the back of your throat, a rush of heat goes through your entire body, my balls get extremely hot for a few minutes. That’s a good one to me. I have done ones that made my eyes buzz, and I’ve even seen someone cum in there pants after a shot I thought that was an urban myth.

Are you saying less meth = more rush?
Less water more rush, mine are so thick if you the plunger Down where there is some space between the the meth solution and the plunger if you hold it upside down the liquid does not move what so ever. I’ve mad a few that I couldn’t push so I had to add a bit more water.