• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Meth- Help with side effects

Firebird2019

Greenlighter
Dealing with poor circulation/ cold limbs, shivering and tremors during use. I also have Low Blood Pressure and HR
Any insight?

I’m sorry if this is a duplicate thread, but I couldn’t find this anywhere.

Im pretty sure niacin is supposed to help with blood pressure. Its in the vitamin section.
What is HR?
Also, exercise helps with just about everything.

Dealing with poor circulation/ cold limbs, shivering and tremors during use. I also have Low Blood Pressure and HR
Any insight?

Shot of lemon juice. Lookup my thread on speeding up an amphetamine comedown.

Any insight?

Stress balls, when sitting around put feet up, set an alarm to remind you to bounce your legs, flex your feet, walk around the room. Also lots of water!!!!

Stress balls, when sitting around put feet up, set an alarm to remind you to bounce your legs, flex your feet, walk around the room. Also lots of water!!!!

Any insight?

I get this to only when I drink meth. It makes my legs numb and I get cold arms. Someone once told me it could be vasoconstriction when you're veins shrink for a short period of time and blood flow slows down.

You should just enjoy the high . You won't die from this. If death was the case you would be hearing deaths from meth all day on the media but you don't because people rarely die from meth.

Yeah my ankles have been swelling lately. I believe it is from being upright for longer than we are supposed to. Elevate limbs when possible, lay down, really just change position as frequently as possible as being on one spot let’s the blood pool when there isn’t enough pressure to pump it properly... good luck!

I get this to only when I drink meth. It makes my legs numb and I get cold arms. Someone once told me it could be vasoconstriction when you're veins shrink for a short period of time and blood flow slows down.
Low blood pressure sadly is one of the things l
Yeah my ankles have been swelling lately. I believe it is from being upright for longer than we are supposed to. Elevate limbs when possible, lay down, really just change position as frequently as possible as being on one spot let’s the blood pool when there isn’t enough pressure to pump it properly... good luck!
Being upright or sitting to long. I've noticed that most of us have a horrible habit of just staying in one spot barely moving for way to long. Either standing, sitting, laying....I started making myself do yoga and my old recovery exercises again. Gets easier with routine and alarms and reminders haha.

Meth makes me cold when everyone else is dripping in sweat. Since starting meth I think there is a problem with my circulation. All my veins are done or very tiny in just a years time when others shoot up for years. The low BP and HR I dont have. Maybe you should go have a physical and see if anything is going on with you outside of meth.