• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Harm Reduction Meth: help with identification?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IcallGreens222

Greenlighter
Ok can someone please help me, I got some meth and I’m kinda thinking it might be Isopropylbenzylamine. It has been having similar effects as others have described with this substance.

I’ve had a fairly close relationship with meth off and on for the past 5 years, by no means am I expert user... my true love is opiates😍

I’m using this “meth” to help my withdrawals from opana. And it definitely is helping but it’s just concerning me that this substance might not even be meth.

Ok can someone please help me, I got some meth and I’m kinda thinking it might be Isopropylbenzylamine. It has been having similar effects as others have described with this substance.

I’ve had a fairly close relationship with meth off and on for the past 5 years, by no means am I expert user... my true love is opiates😍

I’m using this “meth” to help my withdrawals from opana. And it definitely is helping but it’s just concerning me that this substance might not even be meth.

There is quite a few threads on here referring to this. One in particular i will try and find for you

Looks like rock-candy to me. =D
Maybe make some crimmus cookies and pass em around?
Best wishes, mate.
Ptah
<3

Honestly those white spots look like cut to me, they seem to have a different crystal density than the rest. But nobody can tell you what's in it, it could be anything. (If I had to give a wild guess I'd say there might be some MSM in it).

I would wash it with acetone if I were you, I suspect it might look a little different after a quick wash. Also, if you have an oven you could cook it at around 115°C/239°F for a couple of minutes (ideally after the wash). Those two things have given me good results in the past.

And I don't think isopropylbenzylamine has been proven to be psychoactive (has it?). I'm not saying it's not used as a cut but the effects people attribute to it could very well be from meth (specially if you binge on it).

Honestly those white spots look like cut to me, they seem to have a different crystal density than the rest. But nobody can tell you what's in it, it could be anything. (If I had to give a wild guess I'd say there might be some MSM in it).

I would wash it with acetone if I were you, I suspect it might look a little different after a quick wash. Also, if you have an oven you could cook it at around 115°C/239°F for a couple of minutes (ideally after the wash). Those two things have given me good results in the past.

And I don't think isopropylbenzylamine has been proven to be psychoactive (has it?). I'm not saying it's not used as a cut but the effects people attribute to it could very well be from meth (specially if you binge on it).
Yea your right, unfortunately I don’t have any acetone and I don’t have a open space I can wash it openly .
It’s been smoking really good and has a lot of euphoria and last a long time, it’s just that I get uncontrollably light headed every time I stand up..

Yea your right, unfortunately I don’t have any acetone and I don’t have a open space I can wash it openly .
It’s been smoking really good and has a lot of euphoria and last a long time, it’s just that I get uncontrollably light headed every time I stand up.. would there be any way for me to tell anything by the way it cracks back?

It’s been smoking really good and has a lot of euphoria and last a long time, it’s just that I get uncontrollably light headed every time I stand up..
Sounds like meth. Are you drinking enough water?

Ok awesome! I wasn’t sure if someone would be able to visually id a substance from a photo
No one can. Many have tried. Its against the rules too i believe

I couldn't find the thread i was talking about earlier but i see basically you've been given the same info

you're not only using meth for consecutive days but doing so while in opana withdrawal, based on what you've said so far. Therefore it's not so strange that you're experiencing light head feeling after standing up.

you're not only using meth for consecutive days but doing so while in opana withdrawal, based on what you've said so far. Therefore it's not so strange that you're experiencing light head feeling after standing up.
Yea your absolutely right. I think I just I underestimated the power of meth and used too much and got a little paranoid lol 😂 Ive adjusted the dose . I’m still getting dizzy every time I stand up, but I got some nice sleep last night and ate a good meal... feel like I’m crawling Out of my skin due to the opana withdraws..

The only way we could help you identify this substance is if you sent us some free samples 😜

But as drug IDs aren't allowed and you've basically confirmed that it's doing what it should do, then I'm going to close this now.

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.