• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth & "Happy Cards" advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

ButtonEyed

Greenlighter
Hey there... long time reader, first time poster (at least, I think?) Anyway... I've been tasked to produce a number of "happy cards" and while I've done hundreds of them using Suboxone strips, I've actually never done them using dope (aka meth) before now. My homie just got outta jail a few days ago and came to me with his request and some of the needed supplies. He provided the dope, the rubbing alcohol, and the spray bottles. He needed nice thick bright white paper, envelopes, a place to work, and some assistance. He told me the process was simple (and seemed as if he'd done this before so I didn't question him) according to my homie, this was the process from beginning to end:
1) break the dope down in 99% isopropyl alcohol
2) pour solution into spray bottles
3) spritz the papers with the solution
4) allow paper to dry thoroughly
5) print whatever cards or letters you desire to send to your inmate
6) stuff into envelopes and mail off

However, an hour and a half into the break down process we still had cups of foggy and gritty alcohol solution. It seemed as though some of the dope had dissolved, but that so much of it still hadn't. We tried crushing it further to aid in the dissolving process, but nothing seems to work. I entertained the idea that all of the good pure dope was already dissolved and just the cut was left or vise-versa... that all of the cut had dissolved and only the pure dope was left. I've also entertained the idea that my homie doesn't know what the fuck he's doing at all and that we just wasted 8 grams of dope. Can anyone throw me some knowledge regarding how to salvage this dope or this project please and thank you!!
♡ in ♤'s, Button Eyed

For sure meth is highly soluble in isopropanol.

What volume of alcohol did you try to dissolve 8 grams in?

It's either cut left on the bottom (garbage) that you'll want to filter out of your solution has become saturated and no more meth will dissolve until you add more alcohol.

It's likely to be cut.

Whatever you do don't throw out the alcohol. That's where the meth is.

If you suspect cut then run it through a coffee filter. Then rinse the filter a couple times with more alcohol so none is wasted in the filter.

Save whatever you filter just in case. You'll see when it dries that all the alcohol contains the meth.

Weigh whatever shit is left and ask for it back from your dealer.

Last edited:
Highly illegal and the reason so many are being denied bupe. Diversion to prisons and jails is the number one reason that true addicts suffering in the streets can't find a provider. Doctors that once prescribed are not doing it anymore for this ( and other ) reasons.

Diversion on the streets is just as bad. Everyone is carrying a wallet full of sub strips to sell to buy meth and heroin.

Obviously you know how I feel about your plan but I'm not closing this because I disagree. It's actually against Bluelight policy to discuss illegal actions .

I welcome you to BL and sorry your first question was against the rules. Not many things are ....just illegal activities and drug testing and pill ID questions.

If you continue with your " happy cards" pray that you don't get caught. It's a first degree felony..........7 -10 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.