• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Meth +H both very itchy

misket

Greenlighter
I am a old junky l stoped for 6 years
Than l started to use meth 5 years ago.
last year l started to take both. And l am useing them intervanously.
I start itchng. I read about itchig with meth.
I guess the itching is related to the nerve endings. I took a
micro photo of the place I scratched and posted it on google.
Google thinks its About nerves. Do you have any idea about it. ⁸

I have heard about this lately and users are blaming the cuts.

10 years ago the drugs were pretty straightforward and now Lord only knows what chemicals go into the production. Plus what the street dealers are cutting it with.

Could be anything. All you can really do is use topical cortisone creams or anti-itch ointments. And try not to scratch as it makes it worse. We end up opening our skin with our fingernails and then it can get even worse. I know it's hard though. My friend has psoriasis ( patches of dry, itchy skin ) and she's always scratching . Drives her nuts. Said she would rather be in pain then itch.

If you're an old junky then obviously you know opiates are notorious for this. Is it near an injection sight?

I started getting itchy patches like psoriasis last time I relapsed. They would go away when I stopped using. I also believe I started to get reoccurring mrsa outbreaks, like an immune response when my body was worn down and depleted from using.

H is itchy by itself because it releases histamine. Meth shouldn't be itchy, as Nurse Ratched said it might be cut.

There were black dots the size of a pinpoint at 4 mm intervals where I scratched. I took micro photos of the places I scratched and searched for those photos ĺ
8 google. googe's diagnosis is multiple sclerosis. I didn't go to the Dr. I shared it with you for now. If l know how to put picture than you can see it too.

Last edited: